28th Of december 2023, 

Boss: Duke

Character name : KHELLL

Nation : Human

around 20:30 and 22:30 duke got decreased  %75 of its hp by my brother and orcs are killed him. (my brother who i playing with in the same room). While he's auto loot was on and i was at the party at the same time, i was watching his screen while its happening. Orcs killed duke immediately without luring it or waiting for a while, and its hp was %20 left. He aint got coins or visual of drop box.

29th of december 2023, around 03:40 , 03:45 

Boss: Lycaon 

Character name : PeterPetra

Got killed by : Martin ( hey dude wassup :D, i wonder that u guys got loot? if u guys got tell it under this post please)

While my auto loot was on too i was killing Lycaon, there was only 8 k hp left of it (almost %85 of it got hit by me) and orcs came and killed me, while they killed me they hit lycaon too. When i got dead, lycaon got felt off less than a second and there was no drop or any visual of drop box. 

If there is any chance to get our drops if it had a drop, i will be appreciate it. (Especially Duke :P) We will really really appreciate it. If the bug was approved by GM.

Thank you 

PeterPetra

KHELLL

Edited by wuuugambino
The time that duke got killed (we dont know exact and specific time)

• Administrators
20 hours ago, wuuugambino said:

28th Of december 2023, 

Boss: Duke

Character name : KHELLL

Nation : Human

around 20:30 and 22:30 duke got decreased  %75 of its hp by my brother and orcs are killed him. (my brother who i playing with in the same room). While he's auto loot was on and i was at the party at the same time, i was watching his screen while its happening. Orcs killed duke immediately without luring it or waiting for a while, and its hp was %20 left. He aint got coins or visual of drop box.

That's quite a big timeframe, but anyhow, Duke was killed at 2023/12/28 21:27:48 and it was IKZ and his party who had won the loot box.
It had dropped a Ring of Courage but looks like they didn't manage to loot it.

20 hours ago, wuuugambino said:

29th of december 2023, around 03:40 , 03:45 

Boss: Lycaon 

Character name : PeterPetra

Got killed by : Martin ( hey dude wassup :D, i wonder that u guys got loot? if u guys got tell it under this post please)

While my auto loot was on too i was killing Lycaon, there was only 8 k hp left of it (almost %85 of it got hit by me) and orcs came and killed me, while they killed me they hit lycaon too. When i got dead, lycaon got felt off less than a second and there was no drop or any visual of drop box. 

Lycaon was killed at 2023/12/29 03:41:47 and it was CBUM who had won the loot box.
There were no items dropped other than coins.