Hello there, @nikos32 and GMs! I was playing early with an archer and, due to the lack a bow+8 which wouldn't drop by anything on this world, i bought a crossbow.

Pretty much almost very attack was failing and i was spending arrows like i was attacking.

I dunno if it happened with anyone else, but i pretty much can't attack anything unless i take off the crossbow and kill mob with punches :P

• Administrators
13 hours ago, HealingSpirit said:

Hello there, @nikos32 and GMs! I was playing early with an archer and, due to the lack a bow+8 which wouldn't drop by anything on this world, i bought a crossbow.

Pretty much almost very attack was failing and i was spending arrows like i was attacking.

I dunno if it happened with anyone else, but i pretty much can't attack anything unless i take off the crossbow and kill mob with punches :P

could you provide us with more information? character level , skill used , crossbow name?

could it be that you had re-skilled and for some reason (most likely after relog) you still had the old skills in your skill bar even though there were not enough skill points in Archery?

also @HealingSpirit can you try again?

Hello there, Nikos! My character was level 11 at the time and i wasn't a particular skill, but pretty much every skill is having the same result. The crossbow i was using was literally "Crossbow" (the weakest one purchased in Moradon).

The only thing different i remember is that i barely did the lvl 10 job change when i tried to attack with the bow.

About trying again i couldn't until now, since i'm travelling. Maybe i'll be able to try again tomorrow, Nikos! ;)