Mage Staff hit equal as 83 cap mage servers

ProfessionalKO on 6000-8000 hp warriors without Frenzy and full ressistance build damage by a lightning staff:

staff-profko

KO4FUN on 14K Hp warrior with Frenzy which absords 20% damage in the mana absolute power + staff on platinum earring dual roc warriors:

ko4fun-mage-staff

This mage clan Jawstein you all can look them up on KO4FUN they won every 8v8 tournament , they won 50vs50 tournament and were always top rank with 40k nps a hour.

While warriors did MAX 20k. Population was 80% mage 20% melees. Warriors were a little bit weaker in my opinion.

In ko4fun i had lower resisstances then i have in ProfessionalKO mages were hitting there 2.2k 2.3k with nova tho but 20% of the damage were absorbed by frenzy so it didnt take completely 2.2-2.3k from warriors max 14k health.

But staffs with flame rings +3 were around 1.2k so thats only 122 more then ILIKETONOVANOVA hits on 6-8k hp warriors with ressistance builds.

And i compare warriors & other classes as Loup Garous compared with mages in ProfessionalKO.

If someome thinks the staff damage in ProfessionalKO is "'NORMAL"' i''ll advice you to go see a doctor.

@nikos32 if u still can't see how strong mages are and that every other class dissapeared from Colony Zone and are active in market place idk what else should go watch the pk movies of those mages and u'll understand how unbalanced mage class is atm. :)

Usko mage ice staff 871 damage with absolute power on a Magic Shielded archer on krowaz & holy knight armors i expect the archer has 10-11k hp. 

Set bonus is only 10 lightning ressistance , 10 ice ressistance so a krowaz set has 15 ressistance lower then the 25 ressistance on shells in profko.

usko-mage-ice-staff

Edited by AztecGoldHero

4 minutes ago, MrGOODCOMBO said:

Those are liesssssssssssssssssssssss , kanka mage no dmg. 

Wait new update gonna put like extra buff on earrings too " +20 element dmg , would be nice.. But just for mages ;) " ( mage no dmg kanka ) !! 

i said nerf warrior as a meme because nikos32 is gonna remove 25 ressistance from armors and cap ressistance to 200 so mage staff gonna hit 1.3k soon xd.

2 minutes ago, AztecGoldHero said:

i said nerf warrior as a meme because nikos32 is gonna remove 25 ressistance from armors and cap ressistance to 200 so mage staff gonna hit 1.3k soon xd.

well , i been also trying to explain this non sense extra buffs on mages and other stuffs but got ingored so , just telling you it well bethe same way here.. once you fight mages.. you will be ingored as every post about em .