Dc in BDW - Not in party again

• Administrators
3 hours ago, io_oi said:

WHen you dc from BDW and reloggin, you are in the same bdw room but not in party. You dont get kills and dont see teh party list. Althought if you win, you get the bdw coupons, GTC and ebony.

well, this is the first occurrence in a very long time (since beta if I am not mistaken), so I assume it might be a special case.

however, I need more information, including the date and time, character name, and the names of any other participants in that BDW.

I'm also wondering if changing the leader or kicking out players (through right click menu) works in BDW and JM.
we were meant to test it, but somehow it was forgotten along the way.. hopefully that was the reason you encountered the bug.

9 hours ago, nikos32 said:

well, this is the first occurrence in a very long time (since beta if I am not mistaken), so I assume it might be a special case.

however, I need more information, including the date and time, character name, and the names of any other participants in that BDW.

I'm also wondering if changing the leader or kicking out players (through right click menu) works in BDW and JM.
we were meant to test it, but somehow it was forgotten along the way.. hopefully that was the reason you encountered the bug.

Happened yesterday 6th september BDW night time, so 20:00 server time bdw and i dc'd around 20:10ish.

MAD was party leader of my party and he wouldn't kick me. Cene, AYYARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR was there in party too (dont remember rest)
@MAD  if you remember any other party member, do mention please!

• Administrators
On 9/6/2023 at 11:51 PM, ReFo said:

I need to say it's not new, i've witnessed that 2 times on diffrent BDW's. I agree with io, it's about getting DC'ed. But one time when it happened, we told the person who gets DC'ed to relog and he joined party when he relogged back.

what isn't new ? when was the other time someone relogged and didn't rejoin in the party?