I ALRDY MAKE FEW TEST..FOR PW1 SHOULD HAVE 20 ELEMNTAL DMG BUT WHEN TESTED TO DUMMY OR OTHERS CHAR NO DAMMAGE WERE INFLICTED. PLUS REPEL EFFECT STATED 5 REPEL DAMAGE BUT WHEN GET HITTED BY OTHER IT SHOWN NO DAMAGE REFLECTED AS REPEL EFFECT. PLEASE FIX THIS BUGG AS WE ALREADY PUT ALOT OF GRINDING INTO IT.. TQ

• Administrators
5 hours ago, B4NGS4T said:

I ALRDY MAKE FEW TEST..FOR PW1 SHOULD HAVE 20 ELEMNTAL DMG BUT WHEN TESTED TO DUMMY OR OTHERS CHAR NO DAMMAGE WERE INFLICTED. PLUS REPEL EFFECT STATED 5 REPEL DAMAGE BUT WHEN GET HITTED BY OTHER IT SHOWN NO DAMAGE REFLECTED AS REPEL EFFECT. PLEASE FIX THIS BUGG AS WE ALREADY PUT ALOT OF GRINDING INTO IT.. TQ

I just tested the Phoenix Wings [1]

both Elemental and Repel damages work fine.. could you record a video ? because I cannot tell how you managed to see no results from both of them.

also, never test damage against dummies, their stats are high so the tests on them cannot be accurate, because the difference you notice might be as small as 0.01%.
so, if you want to test it against mobs then you should do it against worms.

• Administrators

copy the client's folder, run launcher to make sure that it's patched up to v1320 and then extract the following patch in there: https://mega.nz/file/qqQwnCwZ#tjdBVBGvXdH9YJBm-LxH1lZcdO9dnsymQvKCPTK8GOQ

this will let you connect to our test server using your existing accounts.

please test it and let me know if there is still any issues.

there is no multiclient limit.

beginner gear can be found at NPC event manager and phoenix wings, garges/legendary weapon sets, BDW rings (+1), holy Deflector (+0), levelup scroll, silver bars at worms.

@Negao @B4NGS4T