I remember this pk.2nd video we was only 5 6 vs u full complete party ...and at ob  was like 10 times we come and go u lose 7 and we lose 3....where the part that you die and where the part you run like chicken to hb? How we was at hb at first place if not chasing your party tho...unfair video boooo 👎..thanks for making me famous tho 

Edited by nanana
typo & grammer error
  • Thumbs Down 1

Not crying...but liar video...dare to show the whole 4 scrolls video? I bet it took you 2 hours editing the video huh.  I'm Just a  2 hits mage, what to cry about dying for mage like me. Die is normal to me. But next time don't run like a chicken or I'm gonna make Blacklist Chicken Run Compilation Video. U guys are strong and organized ..I hate to admit that I adore the way you guys target the same. What the need to run tho...just 50np ..die back again...just enjoy the game for God sake  🤦‍♀️ I die 1000 times I still back because I wanna pk...and pk doesn't mean you need to win 24/7. Run if 3 party front you but what the need to run if 1 party vs 1? Bye...I busy with my life than bother this lil drama at forum...cya at Cz and Kill Me Kill Me More...it  gave me an adrenaline rush. 

Don't Forget to View Item At My Store. 😉

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...