Gold Premium Questions

tmodular1ty

Hello,

You earn 45 Auto Looting Points when you are online for the last 60 minutes. Every 60 mimutes for being online, you earn 45 Auto Looting points. The maximum capacity of auto looting points you can earn is 100. Turn on/off Gold Premium Auto Loot, you need to type .premloot

If you turned Gold Premium Auto Looting on by typing .premloot and there was no auto looting points at the end of the 180 minutes, it is normal. Let's make this more clear:

You logged in game, used 3x Genie of Spirit and earned 30 Auto Loot points. Then you turned gold premium auto looting on and went outside. After 30 minutes, since there is no auto loot points (since your char has been online for only 30 minutes), gold premium auto looting turns itself off. Because there is no auto looting points.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GM_Thanos said:

Hello,

You earn 45 Auto Looting Points when you are online for the last 60 minutes. Every 60 mimutes for being online, you earn 45 Auto Looting points. The maximum capacity of auto looting points you can earn is 100. Turn on/off Gold Premium Auto Loot, you need to type .premloot

If you turned Gold Premium Auto Looting on by typing .premloot and there was no auto looting points at the end of the 180 minutes, it is normal. Let's make this more clear:

You logged in game, used 3x Genie of Spirit and earned 30 Auto Loot points. Then you turned gold premium auto looting on and went outside. After 30 minutes, since there is no auto loot points (since your char has been online for only 30 minutes), gold premium auto looting turns itself off. Because there is no auto looting points.

Thanks for the quick reply. So, what you're telling me is if I have the correct amount of looting points it should never turn off or run out, correct? TIA.

1 hour ago, tmodular1ty said:

Thanks for the quick reply. So, what you're telling me is if I have the correct amount of looting points it should never turn off or run out, correct? TIA.

Let's make a calculation.

Starting Auto Looting Points: +100                       > 0 + 100 = 100 Auto looting points.
Being online 60 minutes: -60 + 45 = +85             > 100 - 60 + 45 = 85 Auto Looting Points.
Being online 60 minutes more: -60 + 45 = 70      > 85 - 60 + 45 = 70 Auto Looting Points.
Being online 60 minutes more: -60 + 45 = 55     > 70 - 60 + 45 = 55 Auto Looting Points.
Being online 55 minutes more: -55 + 0 = 0          > 55 - 55 = 0 Auto Looting Points.

So, in this calculation, a character is accepted using 10x spirit of genie once character is online, and typed .premloot As you see in this basic calculation the character will continue using gold premium auto looting during the following 235 minutes which is almost 4 hours.

In case of using 1x spirit of genie after 3rd 60 minutes, the auto looting would extend 50 minutes more.

I hope all clear for you.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1