FX Low unable to work

hello, as topic says, having issues whereas FX Low option is not working, still see hp pot fx, party heal, minor healing etc. fx.

tried re-extracting/re-installing, re-patching, saving settings, tweaking graphics to high then tweaking it back to low, changing resolution. unfortunately, all to no avail.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Ceejay said:

hello, as topic says, having issues whereas FX Low option is not working, still see hp pot fx, party heal, minor healing etc. fx.

tried re-extracting/re-installing, re-patching, saving settings, tweaking graphics to high then tweaking it back to low, changing resolution. unfortunately, all to no avail.

The effects that you've mentioned are important and should not be turned off.

Low effects does not turn off such effects.

Prior to this patch, the Low FX gave me comfortable gameplay not because of unfair advantage or anything like that. 

Essentially my eyes weren’t so strained and I could go on for hours in pk. Now I can’t even go through 2 scrolls. Sounds like an old man talking that’s because I think I am 😭 age is catching up. 

It stresses my pc too fps drops like mad at times and stutters… truly ruins the experience.

Please come up with a patch fix or revert the FX settings to same as previous patch to give an option to players like me who has weak eyes and potato pc.

Thank you for understanding.

8 hours ago, Ceejay said:

Prior to this patch, the Low FX gave me comfortable gameplay not because of unfair advantage or anything like that. 

Essentially my eyes weren’t so strained and I could go on for hours in pk. Now I can’t even go through 2 scrolls. Sounds like an old man talking that’s because I think I am 😭 age is catching up. 

It stresses my pc too fps drops like mad at times and stutters… truly ruins the experience.

Please come up with a patch fix or revert the FX settings to same as previous patch to give an option to players like me who has weak eyes and potato pc.

Thank you for understanding.

agree with you, hope gm do something about low fx setting

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...