EL COLMO DEL DESCARO, Y UNA VEZ MAS NO HABRA NINGUNA SANCION, LO HIZO TEMPRANO EN LA JURAID Y AHORA LE TOCA EN LA MISMA SALA SU ORCO Y SU HUMANO! WICKED Y ATHENEA!

I even do not understand what is going on. You guys writing your complain to the tittle of the topic. What I see on the topic is just 2x SS. There is nothing written, and even I do not understand.

If you guys are complaining about being AFK during an event, then you can use .warn command.

2 hours ago, RevienT4CulOs said:

GM let me know if you will not do nothing on this case or i will understand that doing this shit is allowed

Of course you can also stay AFK, but keep in mind that your character is under the risk of "Event Ban".

6 hours ago, GM_Thanos said:

Incluso no entiendo lo que está pasando. Ustedes escriben su queja al título del tema. Lo que veo sobre el tema es solo 2x SS. No hay nada escrito, y ni siquiera yo entiendo.

Si se quejan de estar AFK durante un evento, entonces pueden usar el comando .warn.

Por supuesto, también puedes quedarte AFK, pero ten en cuenta que tu personaje está bajo el riesgo de "Banqueo de eventos".

wiked registered two accounts on the same pc, one human and the other orca, it is clearly seen that the orca plays and the human leaves her afk, unbalancing the bdw in favor of the orc side, this type of situation has already been reported, but nothing, We don't ask you to remove multiclient but we do ask you to kick people from the server who abuse multiclient to make the experience unpleasant for other players.

14 minutes ago, FermuriaN said:

wiked registered two accounts on the same pc, one human and the other orca, it is clearly seen that the orca plays and the human leaves her afk, unbalancing the bdw in favor of the orc side, this type of situation has already been reported, but nothing, We don't ask you to remove multiclient but we do ask you to kick people from the server who abuse multiclient to make the experience unpleasant for other players.

I see, but we cannot kick player as a GM. This can be abused and this is not fair. When there is no GM online, people will continue to doing this. This is why there is a

.warn command.

What you need to do is just typing .warn <user_name> Thats all.