This Guy is Using a Macro Software Other Than Allowed.

The suspected character: ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

As you can see in the video I shared below, while the player named wizzy was farming in the slot, I went to farm in this slot, because I usually farm there. I could get most of the boxes because he did not notice me when I first came to the slot, but then he suddenly stopped and started to attack again after a minute. This time I could barely get a box or nothing. This player uses macro and a forbidden software together, but he uses a mouse macro when there is no one else in the slot, so that anybody can notice.

When a stranger comes to the slot, no matter what time it is, he definitely notices newcomer and reacts within 2 - 3 minutes and starts attacking faster.

I don't think this is any kind of mouse macro software because there is no mouse macro software that works at that speed. I know because I own one of the fastest gaming mouse that I recently bought just to prove he is using some kind of forbidden software.

In addition, the change in attack speed clearly shows that he is using a different software other than the allowed.

My question to those who will say that he has decreased delay time, if he can do that, why doesn't he always use in that way? I request this player to be investigated.

Video Link: 

Edited by diamondjozu

16 minutes ago, Whail said:

sayın gm ler bu arkadaşın gerçek nicki https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=trafalgarlaw    iftira atarak oyuncu karalamanın bir yaptırımı oldugunu düşünüyorum ayrıca  bunla etmiş oldugu tehditler ve hakaretler ayrıca  main karakterine  yönelik ceza alınacaksa paylasılacaktır

Edited by Whail

5 minutes ago, diamondjozu said:

Karakterimin adı draculemihawk velet, ayrıca biz senin makro kullanmadığını söylemiyoruz, azıcık ingilizcen varsa oku anla. İncelenmeni talep ettik adminler gereğini yapacaktır, boşa ağlama.

buyrun slota gelin canlı yayın açayım size :)

Merhaba,

Şüpheli gördüğümüz, ya da sizin incelenmesini talep ettiğiniz tüm AFK farmı yapan karakterler, PK bölgelerinde şüpheli davranış sergilediğini düşündüğümüz ya da sizin incelenmesini talep ettiğiniz tüm karakterler ile ilgili gerekli incelemeler yapılacaktır.

Şunu bilmenizi isteriz ki özellikle PK bölgelerinde makro ile oynayanların tespiti kolay değil. Bu cümleden "Tespit edemeyiz." anlamını çıkarmanızı da istemeyiz. Zaman alır belki ama tespit ederiz.