1 hour ago, Ayahuasca said:

On my time zone many people farm dm I think this is a bad idea since booros already drops gold bar.

And I don't think farmers are there for gold bar but for weapons and monster stone.

Isiloon and mini isiloon drops gold bar and sometimes 2x

Mini isi and isi,single players cant do them,not even little clans lol,if you start focusing only on big clans the server is gonna die in no time,players who cant improve will get bored and quit,simple as that.

As for aztec,i dont understand your point,what has to do 100kc with adding gold bar to dms?

6 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Mini isi and isi,single players cant do them,not even little clans lol,if you start focusing only on big clans the server is gonna die in no time,players who cant improve will get bored and quit,simple as that.

As for aztec,i dont understand your point,what has to do 100kc with adding gold bar to dms?

2-3 sins can ks mini isiloon easy xd

2 hours ago, Ragnar said:

If you let everything drop so easily gold bars and silver bars then the server will be filled with gbs and then for example a HB+7 gonna be 500GB. And Knight Cash vouchers also gonna be way too expensive do you get my point mate?

I don't really want to discuss alot take care.

2 minutes ago, TheLegendaryVsGamblerS said:

If you let everything drop so easily gold bars and silver bars then the server will be filled with gbs and then for example a HB+7 gonna be 500GB. And Knight Cash vouchers also gonna be way too expensive do you get my point mate?

I don't really want to discuss alot take care.

But i didnt say easy man,i said on a very low drop rate,just like booro drops,even harder to drop than booro,since booros are more difficult.