@GM_Odin @nikos32 watch yourself. take a look at mine and other players trading combo damage, you can see most are attack with a (R) damage at most. then watch at 0:47 with ShowMachine" you tell me thats normal? (TANRIMBENIBAGISLA) also doing this. 

I mean for pass 2 months same people that been winning are all doing this, i am tired of telling you the names when you can track it all yourself who been winning for pass weeks and always the same 3 people. all this people are doing this. if your only using a skill damage and no R there's no way you can use a skill coming out that fast. there's a minimum cooldown on the skill even if your very good with your fingers at it and thats no finger! besides without a R? and attack that fast ? every winner been winning the DM are all doing this to people. what's the fun with events anymore if all people only playing dirty tracks up there sleeves and then trying to hide saying innocent!

also i wanna give a Thumbs up to TukeOwnz for once in many years his been playing clean. i am not sure his playing 24/7 clean but so far i have seen him playing with all normal skills, while back in the days he was also doing this to everyone. 

Man how am i not surprise at all https://ibb.co/CWbj35z all the cheaters are in the same clan" and even some of this were Ban from Previous server!!!!!

Edited by Recycling Bin