hello, in my opinion just kicking afk players is not the solution, everyday on every ft there is like 10-20 or more ppl that just get kicked, but about this, that means that there are maybe out of event 10-20 people who wants to play instead of leech or afk in event that doesnt gets in cuz the afkers takes their spots in events. as a solution i suggest to add some NP requirement to join ft/bdw,  also instead of kick from events add something like a penalty for the next events or jail.

• Thanks 1

Kicking should be there - BUt it should be tested well. ATM there is plenty of problems regarding Kicking players (for instance, i was kicked within 3 seconds from FT while i was trying to seek party)

Rather than NP, LP should be there as before but again it should be much as new players can't make much LP (mostly solo players). And the thing is other players add their second char to their party and get the required NP/LP whereas the new ones are the one who can't get in. So it should be thought of.

.warn in FT should be introduced like it was before in BDW (putting it in right click in event is much easier for end users to use); where certain number of warn would block the player from joining any event for lets say a week at least.