Please check that character never leg cut,scream ice or stun by lightning.Unlimited mana never finish his/her minor healing skills.Priest can not use even heal skills when he is solo attacking.Even sometimes we couldnt stop skill animation of opposite priest with 6 players.He is doing that one as solo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

@B4NGS4T yo buddie, i dont use to get in this useless report cases but yours one is funny AF. Im a really noob assasin, on last patch i could fight u many times and beat you easily cause you were even worse than me. After few weeks another malay of ur group came to Server and suddenly you turned inmortal, imposible to be stunned or leg cutted , and your minor and combo speed increased like hell. So what the fuk are u trying to prove here ?

• Like 1
  • ClapClap 1

2 hours ago, B4NGS4T said:

@SimplyTheBest skill macro strike 2??

i already ask to em to share my logs  if there something i use illegal (macro or other things) i m gonna quit the server, Nikos just saw software on my laptop (second pc) thats why i got striked... i m %100 sure u Malay gays using someting affective than macro... well we will see..