I open topic for my friend. He never use any macro tool on game... When he playing (i think you can check it) he have one program on pc but he never use it on prof ko ( you can aslo check it) he just got ban because that program running on pc (auto when pc open) but not in gameplay. And he dont know it was running back on pc and how to unactive that program (downloaded before 5 years xD) . And he never had problem with this because never activate it . When you can check it because is not fair ban. If you have any prrof he use one time this program on gameplay we accept the ban. But he is not. Thanks !

(And promise i help him to uninstall this  backup running program for pc. Anyway is not opened last 5 years) if you can check it)

Edited by greekarm

He has macro recorder. But unactivate for 4 years i think you can check it . He never use anything. He plays with warrior on this pc with hustler.  So there is no change to use it on warrior xD it was just open on back up and he didn't know it. Is running on pc . He find it after on ban with ctr+alt+delete on task manager.  But is unactivate he can do what ever you want like TeamViewer or what ever. 

Nikos this is the last words of a really good friend but he has no clue, i appreciate the effort makis, i really do bro.I can understand that u are giving a chance for the truth (reference to : "Are these your last words?") I admit that i made a mistake, only when im not at home, cause i cant bring my mouse with me at net cafes and ONLY for minor healing. My vs' are all with no macros at all (cause i want to controll how i minor healing and not left witout mana). My pk combo is legit (im getting yelled at discord for the noise i make with my keyboard). Im on vacation atm so i didnt want to even deal with it, but i couldnt let Makis (greekarmy) struggles! Ty so much for the support, but a cheater is a cheater, right? I could have try to ask for u to be more indulgent cause this is my 1st and only strike and i would like to be warned and i wont use it even at farm, but my gaming hours are already decreasing due to my family and work obligations.So Its up to u @nikos32 to decide. Καλες διακοπες! 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

nikos i start because spel just is my friend and i want to help him . you know me i try the best to everyone and if i see something wrong i just push to solve it:) if he has 1% change to play with macro program i do not .. for this im telling you to unban him :) because we was on discord and he gots ban and we didint know why... if you can solve the problem because we are 2 day ... and i think it is not a big mistake for ban... (because was just run a back up program not activate on game.) 

• Like 1

On 7/8/2022 at 10:58 PM, nikos32 said:

@Spellito

1. Why are you letting others start ban appeal for you ?
  2. You keep saying about a mistake you made, what's that ?

1.I don’t let anyone starts anything. It’s not in my hands to stop him. I mentioned already that I’m on vacation and I didn’t want to deal with it atm.

2. As far as this question, Embarrassing as it is, was using kozy macro farming braveries at bowl.

@nikos32

• 3 weeks later...