Hello nikos , im sorry to bother you for such a complicated situation , Im from tchukimon clan  , im here to ask if you could reconsider your opinion about their bans, it was really hard for me to find a good server to play ko remeber the old moments i've had 14 years ago some fun This is actually the most by far the best server with tons of ppl on.   i really enjoy it! And i've found thse brazilians guys to play with Im portuguese and we are able to communicate the same language ... awesome ! if i was happy with  the server i was more happy when i found them ! I'm really sorry if they offended you in a bad way they were just frustated ! They are just mad because they really enjoy it , im pretty sure they dont use anything illegal . They are letting you to allow to search their Pc's if you want , the only thing they can think is about it's about noping For the lagging thing! 

Im really asking or 'begging' you if you could reconsider their Ban , So i can enjoy the server with them! 

Im really sorry if im bothring you ! i know you have alot of work improving the server and more things but if could steal 5 mins of your time would be apreciated! 

Thanks for the server and keep the good work ..

Waiting hearing from you! 

Hi Nikos, tchuKimon here, I know that yesterday we had that disagreement, but I was thinking about everything afterwards and I came to a conclusion, I will explain it to you and then you decide what to do.

First i apologize, I used Kozy, but I used it on the BlackWidow char that is my archer, I used it to farm bus afk, you can confirm this, but I've been without activity for a while on this char, I logged it a few days ago but I didn't even play much less use Kozy, it's been a while since I stopped to farm bus with kozy on archer.

But my other char, tchuKimon, th0r, Gamora and Wanda, at no time was Kozy used, because the only functionality I managed to make it work was to stop archer.
As for the iPotatoe chars (Polenta, iknowyourmom, Hurricane) and FeelMyDagger (Cazalbeh, peacemaker)
It also has nothing to do with using Kozy, you've probably detected the same ip using on all these accounts, because we all use noping to improve the delay and whenever we connect we use pretty much the same servers, which probably leaves us with the same ip at certain times.
I sincerely ask you to review these facts, you will see that it is the truth.
I don't want them to be affected by something I did if you can remove their ban I will be grateful and if you can review the situation of my other chars too please, but I will also understand if you keep the ban.
Again I apologize and reassure you that nothing will be used on any of my accounts anymore.
Thanks for listening.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Otávio said:

Hi Nikos, tchuKimon here, I know that yesterday we had that disagreement, but I was thinking about everything afterwards and I came to a conclusion, I will explain it to you and then you decide what to do.

First i apologize, I used Kozy, but I used it on the BlackWidow char that is my archer, I used it to farm bus afk, you can confirm this, but I've been without activity for a while on this char, I logged it a few days ago but I didn't even play much less use Kozy, it's been a while since I stopped to farm bus with kozy on archer.

But my other char, tchuKimon, th0r, Gamora and Wanda, at no time was Kozy used, because the only functionality I managed to make it work was to stop archer.
As for the iPotatoe chars (Polenta, iknowyourmom, Hurricane) and FeelMyDagger (Cazalbeh, peacemaker)
It also has nothing to do with using Kozy, you've probably detected the same ip using on all these accounts, because we all use noping to improve the delay and whenever we connect we use pretty much the same servers, which probably leaves us with the same ip at certain times.
I sincerely ask you to review these facts, you will see that it is the truth.
I don't want them to be affected by something I did if you can remove their ban I will be grateful and if you can review the situation of my other chars too please, but I will also understand if you keep the ban.
Again I apologize and reassure you that nothing will be used on any of my accounts anymore.
Thanks for listening.

@nikos32

Hello @nikos32, There is no way i've seen so many posts lately  about ppl admitting they were using 3rd party tools to farm or what ever it and they are being unbanned! 

Im not against that tho everybody has a second chance ... Tchuki recently comes up again with a new post  apologizing and admmiting that used kozy on his archer ''  BlackWidow '' for farming aswell , dont you think that's a start ! Shall you reconsider their ban ?  Ipotatoe and feelmydagger got caught by that because All of 3 are using  Noping which use's the same ip on the Server , but the guy that used kozy for farm already shown up and Admmited his 3rd party tool Aka ''Tchukimon'' .

He even took his punishment serious by comming up with new post and he prolly feelsbad because in someway affected 2 more clanies ..

Could you just please rethink about their ban ?  Humble apologizes for that we've caused we're not trying to argue with you or something ...

Waiting hears from you , thanks! 

@nikos32 I got your point and you are actually right !  should have admitted at the first time they got ban and they try to appeal , but it's kinda shame to some1 admit to everybody that a guy uses 3rd party tool even for farming , but they realize lying wont change anything so the guy actually comes up and Did that he admited   , he apoloziges and try to make in the right way  i think they should have a second chance  , a least to prove to you they've changed and they wont do anything that's comes and affects the server ! 

Wont happen again tho , sorry for reopen .

Best regards