@nikos32 why am i banned now?
Honestly, I don't understand how you think.. it's the second relaunch I've played from the server, I always seek to report players who use 3rd party to improve the game's gameplay.
Because I don't use anything but my mouse to farm when I'm tired.

'NO PING' Is something illegal? at the beginning of the server I asked if I could use it, because in the previous launch i used it and received the return that I couldn't because was giving DDOS on the server, but this time I don't remember which GM said I could use it, so to improve my ping with the server and the gameplay, yes i use noping.

I look forward to hearing from you please, thanks.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tchuKimon said:

Honestly, I don't understand how you think.. it's the second relaunch I've played from the server, I always seek to report players who use 3rd party to improve the game's gameplay.

'NO PING' Is something illegal? at the beginning of the server I asked if I could use it, because in the previous launch i used it and received the return that I couldn't because was giving DDOS on the server, but this time I don't remember which GM said I could use it, so to improve my ping with the server and the gameplay, yes i use noping.

I'm available if you want to check something

@nikos32

1 hour ago, tchuKimon said:

@nikos32, man please tell me what wrong with my char, if is the mouse or noping, that's all i have..