I wanna know what kind of drama i start, i show how ppl see her at top object, put ss and make video isnt enough to remove strike.? i wanna know "WHAT IS BUG ABUSE TO URSELF "MAJESTY", nobody know about that visual bug, then after one assasin come spot, she move from that place, we can call that "BUG ABUSE USER".? if she really want abuse that, why she didnt keep staying there.? even GM_Seraphim clearly said this: WHEN I GO TO SPOT SHE ALREADY AT ANOTHER PLACE (Before she got strike) u can ask Nikos to check history chat pm at his character with ELROMPETRAQUEAS, cos i was using that warrior the day she got strike

When she said false information, u as me know who are u, i as ex staff know everyone at staff, is good to know how server work atm, nobody cannot try deffend himself cos all post are blocked without reason, u talk about i take adventage from something.? I really need take adventage about something.? My char is already full gear, why i should gonna take adventage to get 2 bravery, oh sorry to get bravery need 5 min, so i go afk at castle 1 min then back u call it adventage.? When at my screen i was at top.? even if i do this one time is this adventage.? is like when i got banned cos NPT last db, without investigation i got perma ban and delete all my nps, after 1 week and investigation who get acc back and nps.? Me, right.? i dont need take adventage from something and here we talk about myself and mage strike, did u saw Fermurian reply that post after i write to him at spanish.? at least take time to translate and try understand the things, btw go deffend ur friends, is good to know how server work atm 

Good luck everyone, was good meet a lot ppl here, bless to everyone 

Btw as i know what is this

BUG ABUSE USER: Someone who take adventage about something even if he know it, he keep doing it, how we can call ABUSE USER about something that one person dont know and he move when assasin come, is so hard understand if she ABUSE IT, why she didnt keep at that place, why she move to another place.? even without warn she already move

About myself as i said, show one another ss or video when i do same thing, there nothing right.? then yes i take adventage to do pk without party and meles at one place that nobody attack me, yes i abuse that, i clearly saw at that video how pk was there, even if at my screen i was at top and ppl saw me at down, i keep do it thats why i gonna take strike.? if u say im abuse, lets strike me

I dont know who were you, even you dont know anything about me. Even more i dont care what did you talk in Spanish with him on that post. I just care about these screenshots and they are forwarded to GM team. 1 minute or 1 hour, these screenshots clearly show, you were inside an object and its against rules. If you dont take any advantage then why were you inside of the castle walls? Anyways im done with my job. GL further

I dont gonna say nicks cos i have respect to Nikos and his server, just stop be rude at replys, all know strike she got is unfair, i clearly make 2 videos in one i can attack in another i log 2 ids without relog to get into object or without tp mage both character at town, then one go to spot and sit, another char go to spot and saw him at top object, i didnt know about it, but after she got strike i investigate about it and i keep reply and make post cos is UNFAIR STRIKE and rest ppl know that, if she really abuse something why she go to another place after.?

As i said, gm work isnt only ban or jail ppl, should investigate about something first before give strike or ban, if u say i strike or ban with one ss here we can see how close mind u are 

Ps she clearly said she got strike last db cos macro at ego and she accept it, but how one player gonna accept something that didnt know how happen, nobody know that can happen if u sit near object, even me

Anyways, nothing that i gonna say is important to u

33 minutes ago, Sky said:

I dont gonna say nicks cos i have respect to Nikos and his server, just stop be rude at replys, all know strike she got is unfair, i clearly make 2 videos in one i can attack in another i log 2 ids without relog to get into object or without tp mage both character at town, then one go to spot and sit, another char go to spot and saw him at top object, i didnt know about it, but after she got strike i investigate about it and i keep reply and make post cos is UNFAIR STRIKE and rest ppl know that, if she really abuse something why she go to another place after.?

As i said, gm work isnt only ban or jail ppl, should investigate about something first before give strike or ban, if u say i strike or ban with one ss here we can see how close mind u are 

Ps she clearly said she got strike last db cos macro at ego and she accept it, but how one player gonna accept something that didnt know how happen, nobody know that can happen if u sit near object, even me

Anyways, nothing that i gonna say is important to u

I'm not talking "rude" to you. I'm asking simple questions and you are giving different answers all time. You should act  as "professional" then, also you should say that to your friend when they are creating a topic on forum. 

Peace out. GL.