First of all I am sorry for inconvenience but I wasn't expecting that you guys accepting macros. I used a wrong expression I should've say KO*P instead... I had to reopen this topic cause I believe it wasn't understood and many can't accept the decision taken on them. This is "third party tool" in other words KO*P. They are climbing hills like goats. You can clearly see if you watch closer. If you are not sure you can anytime go and try to do the same. You can not... Also you can check the topic opened by "Sky". He also indicates one important point there if you lure any other mob on them, they are going to ignore it and attack nothing but TITANS. That also explains it is not a macro. I played this game many years and I know how KO*PERS looks like. I saw many of them in the past.  For the final decision I highly recommend you to seek advice of the server chief. I think he is nicos32. I am not sure though. But whoever he is should take action on this. This kind of moves really kill our enjoy and create unfair competition. And in addition today one of the KO*PERS "camasirsuyu" sent pm to me and ask me to join their discord channel. I didn't accept this offer cause I knew that most probably they were going to threaten and swear at me all together because I revealed their K*XP...

By the way I checked their account now and all of their bags and banks are empty. Looks like they know that they are guilty and emptied the chars in advance. You should go after them to find out who they are transferring items to find the actual guy who create unfairness in game and blow him up. I am listing down koxpers for everyone's convenience to check on them.

K*XPERS:

Kill4Live ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

camasirsuyu ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

MuhasebeTR ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

Xmen ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

BULLDOZ3 ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

BulasikDeterJani ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

BABUS ProfessionalKO.com: Character Info

As you can see all of them are emptied. I know they are going to come back with another accounts.

Please don't let my efforts wasted. Cause If you do next time I and other players won't bother and somebody who just started playing on the server will have bad impression and it may make you lose potential players. Thanks.

• Majesty changed the title to K*XP ON TITANS!