Disconnected from server

Hi, I get disconnected from the server instantly when I select my warrior character. However, I still can login with my rogue as usual.

https://imgur.com/a/mlijZxP

I previously had accidentally destroyed an item and admin nikos mentioned he resolved the issue but I somehow can't login on my warrior only. I wonder if this has caused the problem.

Ingame ID: Kuma

Any help is appreciated.

Edited by czyyy

Bump.

I'm genuinely confused as to why I'm being banned for botting.

I left my game on to merchant in Maradon and next thing I know I'm banned.

I do a lot of farming in CZ but its all manual, I don't even use macros.

I even just toped up 2000+ kc yesterday. Why would I risk using bots?

Any help or response is appreciated.

How is that even possible? I basically only have discord, bluestacks and bittorent running in my background.

If you checked my logs I even toped up 2k knight cash yesterday just to buy 3 trinas to upgrade rogue shell pauldron+6,warrior shell pauldron+6 and a shard+6.

Both armor upgraded successfully and my shard broke.

If I really used a upgrade hacktool why would I go through the trouble of using real money to buy trinas. Also I bought my raptor+7 and other shell+7 parts... 

Please look into further detail.

Thanks

• Administrators

There had been many people who purchased KC and then were banned for using 3rd party tools so it doesn't surprise me anymore.

On topic: I see that you tried to upgrade Golden Pendant(+9) and Linen Belt(+9) by using Blessed Upgrade Scroll on 22/11/2020 06:05 Server Time. Do you remember how this happened ?

• Haha 1

Well fair enough.

But if you have seen my 1st post on the forums I haven't played the game in many years and just recently picked up the game again.

I'm still learning the game and I wasn't sure how to upgrade the accessories. So it must have been the time where I just tried and use the normal BUS to upgrade it. I think it failed.

Only later I figured out how to upgrade them.

I'm pretty sure you can check my logs and see the success rates off my upgrades. They are nothing to shout about.

Edited by czyyy