Game keeps crashing

Hello,

Regrettably my first post is about an issue but I feel I do need help regarding this matter. 

As of the most recent patch the game is currently in an unplayable state for me, I've got nothing in the background running that would remotely be considered as a cheat program. The problem is most of the time I don't even get an error message like the SOACS .txt file plastered on my face, the client simply disappears (Because I minimized the game to check youtube or something)??? I've tried to run the game on my laptop with the exact same results, and no I don't have Logitech mouse hacks either. I have not been able to get my 1 hour in in order to even activate my gold premium autoloot function today.

On a side note, I respect all the GM's decision to steer this server into the right direction but I cannot understand why some light macro farming was ever an issue. People have lives and anybody who does not put in 8+ hours a day into KO is left behind. Which is why the official servers all have the Genie system in place. 

I liked the decision to add weight restrictions on BUS's and to reduce the drop rate of said item in certain areas/mobs (Because I felt it was turning into some chinese gold farm paradise)

But I can't agree with completely getting rid of some AFK farm methods, but hopefully in the future we can have some options.

• Administrators

Hey mate, you started this topic about a game crash issue report and turned out as a complaint about our anti-macro updates :/ 

We're not trying to get rid of macro farming, we're trying to discourage people from leaving their characters on farming and going afk for hours. 
We've not finished with the updates yet, there's some abuses that we still need to patch but we're getting there, you know.

Also, I would like to inform you that if you try to use any macro tool with simple function like z1z1z1 it should work fine. The blacklisted ones can do much more than this and this is illegal.

About your crash issue, please copy-paste the soacslog info below or run teamviewer and PM me the info.

Hi Nikos,

My apologies, I did turn the post about a complaint I guess I got a little carried away.

My only wish is for the ability to use very simple macros I’m not here to abuse or get banned from a great server, so I will wait until I am able to use them again. 

As for my crashing issue, I’ve been logged on for over an hour without any crashes. I think the multiple restarts I performed fixed the issue for now. 

Appreciate the hard work and the quick reply.