Advice for new players

zwimmy

Hello All,

i played some KO in my life and i'm enjoying this server but i am stuck now. 

I'm a karus max lvl warrior with chitin +6/7 gear and raptor +6. 

But it feels very very difficult to get master as a warrior. It's impossible for me to farm the pendants (lycaon, lobo, lupus) myself because i get insta killed in CZ. So my only other opinion is to farm shells or high class weapons and sell them to buy the pendants, but they are extremely expensive.. So i don't know what the best way is to get money without macroing or how to get the pendants because it will be harder and harder for newer players to get the gear. 

i'm also trying to join a karus clan that regularly farms DM or isiloons, but i'm too newb to join them so it's a vicious circle where the rich get richer and the poor stay poor :D

So some of you have any advice? Some of you have a good english speaking clan that i can join that farms regularly?

Your best bet would be to solo farm on beast/blood seeker for coins like there’s no tomorrow.

and your statement about master getting harder and harder for new players is the other way around :)

The master pendants will consistenly keep dropping, and eventually many more players will be mastered, so the will get cheaper very soon.

Vraag en aanbod / offre et demande - for a fellow Belgian ;)

KO is not a single player game...

Well it is, You can play alone, even without any RL money spending..

But..

There will ba a point, that You stuck into it.. And You just reached that point.

Make a friend like @thefnl says - try to go hunt some more with him. Friends, farmFriends will not appear in one day, like in RL life.

- Try to go to a stranger on street and tell him, "Dude, lets go to work with me to make some money..." - write me here, how he react 🤣

Im with You, playing solo here is really anoying, but from a time You play I think You have to rise Your social skill, make some friends and play with them.. or

Make a character, that every party needs, then You will make a instant friends :)

Zwimmy if you ever find a such clan please let me know!

We made some servant farming with karus beginner clan but that was 1 time only. Im also stuck with the same situation. Without master and lvl 70 skill its impossible to PK but the farming options arent great with no clan.

Also there is these very active noob raiders on human side who make farming beast/BS/cardinals very frustrating.

-IKE

On 10/27/2020 at 6:21 PM, Jiggy said:

Your best bet would be to solo farm on beast/blood seeker for coins like there’s no tomorrow.

and your statement about master getting harder and harder for new players is the other way around :)

The master pendants will consistenly keep dropping, and eventually many more players will be mastered, so the will get cheaper very soon.

Vraag en aanbod / offer and demand - for a fellow Belgian ;)

The lesath's are increasing :)