Game new content | Your ideas / Yeni Oyun İçeriği | Sizin Fikirleriniz

Clan Activity Quests with a 3-points (per member) system:

1 point | Playing the game for 30 minutes.
2 points | Playing the game for 4 hours.
3 points | Playing the game for 8 hours.

The points collected will reset every 24 hours and every clan member will be able to check-in for another 1-up-to-3 points.

48 clan points reward:Red Chest,Dark Fragment of Arrogance,Black Gem
81 clan points reward:Green Chest,Dark Fragment of Rage, Blue Gem
108 clan points reward:Blue Chest, Dark Fragment of Avarice or Jealousy, Silver gem or Red gem

Daily Login Rewards system:

You'll be able to claim a random non-tradeable item reward every day just by logging in.

Reward item list: Lion Scroll, Hera Scrolls, NP Increase Item, Weight Increase Item,Bronze,Silver or Gold Premium

Clan Boss:

Each clan will have the chance to fight the Demon Lord -- a special boss available only to clan members.

The clan leader will be able to receive a non-tradeable Clan Boss Key only once per day. Clan leader will be able to teleport his clan members by using that key, in order to fight against Easy, Normal, Hard, Brutal or Nightmare Clan Bosses. Clan members will obtain a chest only if their Clan successfully defeats the Clan Boss.

Chest-reward item list per tier:Easy Tier= Skeleton Belt,Bronze Belt,RoCs,RoLs,etc. - Normal Tier= Skeleton Belt,Bronze Belt,RoCs,RoLs,etc with chance of BF Rings, Hard Tier=Skeleton Belt,Bronze Belt,RoCs,RoLs,etc with chance of Glass belt and BF rings, Brutal Tier=Skeleton Belt,Bronze Belt,RoCs,RoLs,etc with chance of Iron belt/Iron Necklace, Night Mare Tier=Skeleton Belt,Bronze Belt,RoCs,RoLs,etc with chance of Iron Belt,Iron Neck,Glass belt, Chitin Shield

You could add gold bars to each reward and with Brutal/Night could be Platinum bar. Also, Hard,Brutal,Night Mare Tier should 100% drop BF rings

EDIT:

Actually, more drops could be BDW rings or Ares/Thanos Necklace +1 for Nightmare

Lottery Event:

It will start every 8 hours and its duration will be 10 minutes.
An amount of KC will be required for players to participate.
10 random players will be automatically rewarded with KC or possible other items when the time is up. If the number of the participants is equal to or less than 10, then all the participants will be rewarded.

Amount of KC required:100kc
Reward list:1k kc,Platinum Bar,Pack of 2K HP scs and 350 scs.

Its really late for me. I'll think of more rewards when I get some sleep. 

Edited by mindkrash
  • Thanks 1

Honestly, this is tough. 

Rewards should balance somewhere between "usefull" and "gamebreaking"

Any pure gold rewards (any type of bars, plat,gold whatever) would break the current economy.

@mindkrashhad a good idea - chests, those are decent as "middle-high" tier rewards.

and as for the deamon lord drops - it should have really good drops, BUT, they should be really rare.

imo, add the rarest drops to him at low rates - about 1-5% drop rate at the highest difficultly and lower at the lower corresponding difficulties.

basically, my suggestion behind it : high rewards but rare as hell, this wont break the economy and will give a huge incentive for people to do it.

On 7/15/2021 at 3:39 AM, nikos32 said:

Sadly, do not expect FT to be more beginners friendly, I believe that it's already too easy to gain 100 LPs but if it isn't for you, there's the alternative way which GiveMeYourSoul suggested.

Ok,as it happen to me today after new month,i believe GiveMeYourSoul idea was not quite effective since new month new reset for ladder points,so i need to create new chicken account to earn ladder points every new months.100points its to big for new player like me as i keep dying at colony zone while earning ladder points and it take times to create bounch character for just ladder points.It will be helpfull if ladder points removed as requirement or not reset every month.I can't join FT today. T_T