[POLL] Elemental Damage of the Rings  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the Elemental Damage of the Rings to be reduced by 50% ?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/15/2020 at 04:00 PM

5 hours ago, Ragnar said:

SO you want to clear a meele pt with 6 novas,thats what you want right?ha,find a new server.

With 7 meteor I want clear all.Why 2 warrior clear my party with torment spamminf 1700 1700?Even with torment 2 warriors enought to kill my party and Why I cant clear mele with 7 meteors and parasite their first healer priest.Ragnar stop fucking talking stupidly

5 hours ago, neveousss said:

With 7 meteor I want clear all.Why 2 warrior clear my party with torment spamminf 1700 1700?Even with torment 2 warriors enought to kill my party and Why I cant clear mele with 7 meteors and parasite their first healer priest.Ragnar stop fucking talking stupidly

You are the stupid,you want to change the game 18 years later,and it wont happen.

42 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

You are the stupid,you want to change the game 18 years later,and it wont happen.

You suck,Mage was always the strongest class as a party in the past.Even the strongest classes are rogue and warrior in this server but you guys still dont understand how your classes stronger than old times.Just respect for mages.We trying our best parasite and 7 single skill i, parasite healer priest then 7 meteor at the same time and same z 7 mages staff.Forget it you guys think mages only nova meteor and run.

16 hours ago, neveousss said:

Lol we hit 800 damage meteor  with woe 7 to kibal = he has no talia still If anyone say okay this damage they can make side char and i will kill with 4 mele char

I have Fire belt , Warior Pendant ,dual w.e dual roc and Flame resist potion.Not bad..

Edited by kibal

rofl wtf someone said mage was always strongest class xDxD what ppl doesn't get mage are make to kill lot of ppl at once not to kill as melee and ko was always like this im playing since myko beta test and i never saw mage was strongest atm mage are op if they play in team only light mage need a bit more stun and ice a bit less slow because ice slow is arround 95 % atm but since start of ko melee was hiting paper mage for 1k+ with debuff my suggest is make an hp scroll 100k hp and 80 000 deff only usable by mage then they will all be happy 😄xD

1st of all warrior so weaker on this launch than last server... anti-defs are not working how they should work at every KO server and now lets think for warrior hmm roc+0 or fr/shio/imir+0, there will be very small different. tested already iron neck / ft neck and ill laughing... those items should be end game things / best one what can get but seems at here its really not what is a bit sad.

You always think mages 7 players.  Thats mean 7 different guy. Thats normal to die. IF 7 Warriors hit u with howling sword at the same time didnt u die ?. Beleive i play solo mage i cant event decrease a rogue or warrior hp alone. + mp bonuses useless. So weakest job mage.

Edited by Metal

1 minute ago, Metal said:

You always think mages 7 players.  Thats mean 7 different guy. Thats normal to die. IF 7 Warriors hit u with howlingsword at the same time didnt u die ?. Beleive i play solo mage i cant event decrease a rogue or warrior hp alone. + mp bonuses useless. So weakest job mage.

then if u want mage to play as melee nikos go decrease nova damage by 30 % because actualy nova damage was up by 30 % and then baby cry will come again cry up nova damage and if as fire mage u cant decrease warrior or rogue hp mean u suck at all cause atm in vs only light mage sux fire mage staff hit over 650 on full equiped warrior with such shit item 😄+ofc vsing a rogue is hard to vs in mage because this class was created to kill mage 

Just now, neveousss said:

Calamity make full mage and try to versus againist warrior and rogue if you decrease of their hp under %80 okay xd

I already did many times, thats the problem of all of u 1 class players. I play mage sin priest bp support archer and now also warrior. And i agree my mage 255 mp must kiss the floor against 1 sin and against 1 warrior.