Bifrost [Ultima]

Sword

A suggestion

First, Ultima drains makes things complicated since the 1st rogue who arrive drains and take the drop however its not a luck or the most damage  doing an assassin with level 72 without any items can easily take the drop. who ever join 1st get the drop with 2 sins.

The idea is closing the ultima drain like isiloons. 

Suggested idea.

Regards,
Sword

True. Nation doesnt matter.Good weapon,shells and more doesnt matter.People efforting for the fight keeping enmys a way its really doesnt matter.Just few sin waiting there with inn winnig side.İmportant think is get in before then all and just drain and wait for a revard.İts look like not feir.

Just turn off the drain on ultima like normal isilion.if the rogues still want to  ultima!!!

they can effort for it.

Thank you.

Edited by basit

With the amount of players we have on the server it is difficult to kill ultima with a drain, imagine without the drain? in this last bifrost which had practically no online players... it was difficult to get 15 players together. I dont understand the logic of this suggestion

Complementing the idea, the drain is part of the game mechanics. I still don't understand why they removed the drain from the Isiloon, now you warriors want to remove the drain from the Ultima. How far will you ask? From now on, there will be no more drain on any boss? Let's remove the drain from eslant bosses too, maybe it will be fair for warriors...

We can remove light feet too and a spike, so unfair 🫠

Edited by underbite
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, underbite said:

With the amount of players we have on the server it is difficult to kill ultima with a drain, imagine without the drain? in this last bifrost which had practically no online players... it was difficult to get 15 players together. I dont understand the logic of this suggestion

Complementing the idea, the drain is part of the game mechanics. I still don't understand why they removed the drain from the Isiloon, now you warriors want to remove the drain from the Ultima. How far will you ask? From now on, there will be no more drain on any boss? Let's remove the drain from eslant bosses too, maybe it will be fair for warriors...

We can remove light feet too and a spike, so unfair 🫠

well t.b.h you and your few Rogue friends is not happy about them all.Well question is why i dont see your name in ultima room?last time we were on the fight 4 party then if each party say 8 members you can caunt the rest i guess.

Thank you 

Well, the server doesn't revolve around you or the time you play. That's why the decision to make any changes to the server is not made based on someone's unique idea.

And about fighting with 4 pt. What would that have to do with it? Did the drain change anything?

• 2 weeks later...