King_Cobra İtemlerini Dolar Bazın da Satıyor .

Ya zaten para yatırıp karakter dizmeye çalışan insanlara zarar vermek için bu hızda satmaya dolar çalıyor, eğer ve bazın da ürün satışı yasak ise bence charlarını satmaya calısan herkez araştırılmalı. TukeOwnz Geçen db bu yüzden sınırsız ban yemişti

NOT = Muhtemel ihtimalle öğleri aktaracak kardeşim:) 

Edited by xxthorxx

I played this server for seven years. I always had the best items and Nikos can look at my history. I never sold none of Them (XXviperxXX soulSurvivor black mamba )even when the server was finished, I always kept everything. The only reason I talk to you guys about money because you keep bugging me to sell u shit from the beginning of the server and u couldn’t afford even Iron bow +5 🙃

So to make sure you leave me alone and not bug me anymore I said what I said  You guys playing this server 

To farm and sell shit  so you wanna talk about me? 😂 and I don’t mind you’re gay friend to post what I wrote to him too. I still think you both are bitches and hypocrites.

Everybody know me in the server for a really long time. I’ve been friends with everyone always polite to everyone But I had enough with bitches like you too 

Can you please provide concrete evidence of “offers we've been bothering you with for a long time to sell crap items”? This is the first time I'm messaging you on Discord and your offer is dollars :). The friend who opened the thread and I are proving what we claim with evidence. Can you show us a concrete proof of what you are defending yourself, other than what you say?
In addition, I know who you bought the GB from in order to have those items. I was even with the person who sold it to you when I bought it. If @nikos32 has time to look at the detailed logs of his characters, he can easily see dozens of GB transfers to his character for free. But since I don't have any concrete evidence, I won't claim as you are trying to defend yourself without evidence. 

Are you serious? Are you really going to deny you and your friend PM me on game trying to buy items for me besides discord listen little boy  I don’t need a proof it’s obvious that you guys wrote something about me only because you’re jealous and that’s affect 

Anyways, I’m not going to waste my time here talking to you anymore 

Also, I’m wondering where your friend disappeared all of a sudden the same day, he wrote all those things about me 😂

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=xTH0Rx

25 dakika önce XxxviperxxX şunları söyledi:

Ciddi bir yanlış mı? gerçekten senin ve arkadaşının bana oyun PM atıp discord dışında bir şeyler çalışmaya mı çalışıyor yoksa inkar edeceksin dinle küçük çocuk Bir kanıta bak yok sizin benim hakkımda sırf kıskandığınız için bir şeyler yazdığınız çok açık ve bu sizi etkiliyor   

Neyse, artık burada seninle konuşarak zamanımı boşa harcamayacağım. 

Ayrıca ebeveynlerin aynı gün anında bir yerde kaybolduğunu da merak ediyorum, benim hakkımda bütün bunları yazdım.😂

https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=xTH0Rx

If you don't have proof, you're talking in vain!
My friend is nowhere to be found. He's playing as Human and Karus.
https://professionalko.com/?page=char&id=lxthorxl

Edited by xARAGORNx