This game has always been between the two races and always will. With that, to create a balance between them nation transfer was made "free" for fair play in pk and farm which is cool. However, I have seen some people create accounts on both sides to play. Depending on which side is winning whether it is in pk, ISI fight, felankor fights, or just farming they will log in and transfer their items to that nation's account and join them so they do not lose. Which defeats the purpose of free nation transfer. What's the point of having FNT if you could do that? Hence creating an unbalanced situation between the nations which is not fair. 

A solution for this would be to IP block people who try to make accounts on both sides and take advantage of it. If they want to switch sides they will have to use the FNT. 

@nikos32

Edited by HAZ

+1

I am totaly agreed.. 

Let me give you a stranger fact, one day I witnessed the king of karus  entered a human ID and farm at bowl. It was really weird.

This behavior takes away from the fun of the game.

On the other hand, I think that being able to do this is not an easy task.

As a result, it can be much more enjoyable if it can be achieved.

• 2 weeks later...