[Blacklist] Members Banned

First, 

The decision you made by banned whole clan for a reason, but if u think about it is miscalculated decision since we are the active clan in Professional Ko.

I don't think the whole story deserve to banned clan members without any warnings.

If its about account sharing, we are family we share our account with each other By the way its not a fair that u banned us you can give us a warning and we will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sword

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

Well its a huge diffrence, sure they broke the policy by sharing account with friends/family. But is that really a permanent bann? i mean 3-4 weeks ago we had some guys from ToR that abused streaming KC and got unbanned? The people that you just banned are the reason the server is still active and fun. I mean this guys are very active professionalKO players. Im sure u can make this go away and let us have back our clan members.

• Like 1

• Administrators

@Sword nobody was going to be banned, but you felt offended because your characters were (rightfully) mentioned to the account owner who reported unauthorized access. you thought this wasn't enough and requested a ban to make things fair. seeking fairness, all shared accounts involved in this sharing issue were blocked. wrong?

Sword — Today at 10:18 PM
so bann me
while u banned brabus
try to be fair at least

@nikos32

The account owner who reported is his fault because he shared he's account with others. And the ban requested was if i am on wrong side not ban because i requested it.

I will be appreciated if u understand the situation. 

nikos its our mistake bro we maybe have missunderstood and we are sorry bro but u shouldnt ban us bro 

u know that there is bugg with windows 7 in new patch maybe it was bug

im apologize bro for u but idk the reason for being banned 

waiting ur merciful to unban me and blacklist clan they all are honorable ppl

Posted (edited)

@nikos32

As we know it's a mistake and the offended Ur saying about because if someone blames u this is a normal re action, we are happy to play in your server and hope you understand this.

And we are sorry for what happening and hope it will be solved asap and unban us.

Edited by Sword