Hello. the other day, after the teleport from Bifrost, it happened to me that I died after about 5 minutes. I was right in the city. I gave OK and didn't deal with it any more. I opened the store late but after checking after about 20 minutes I found out that I was dead again. lost exp doesn't bother me, but it already happened to my comrade from the clan.

https://ibb.co/SfSh7sV

• Administrators
15 hours ago, krestan said:

Hello. the other day, after the teleport from Bifrost, it happened to me that I died after about 5 minutes. I was right in the city. I gave OK and didn't deal with it any more. I opened the store late but after checking after about 20 minutes I found out that I was dead again. lost exp doesn't bother me, but it already happened to my comrade from the clan.

https://ibb.co/SfSh7sV

which bifrost event was it?
were you hit by a mage or by a monster?
did it happen when the Bifrost event ended and were you automatically kicked out to Moradon?
were you already dead during the teleport?
by store, do you mean merchant? if so, did you setup the merchant and went afk for 20 minutes after being kicked out (or teleported manually) to Moradon) is what you say?

it logged me out after the end of bifrost. I was neither hit by a monster nor a mage. it teleported me to moradon and I went to the inn, took the items and laid out the merchant. . I left the PC and in 20 minutes when I came back I was dead in my trading booth

• Thanks 1

• Administrators
On 3/4/2024 at 11:56 PM, krestan said:

it logged me out after the end of bifrost. I was neither hit by a monster nor a mage. it teleported me to moradon and I went to the inn, took the items and laid out the merchant. . I left the PC and in 20 minutes when I came back I was dead in my trading booth

unfortunately, none of this explains why you started losing hp, it feels like this puzzle is still missing some pieces

if this happens again to you or anyone else, please inform us again, along with any additional details possible