WaMPiReS is my account.

I just killed my karus mage once and you banned me. I was going in Karus Town with other El Morads and I could not find karus to kill that's why. I have more than  900K NP and I PK almost all day.

I do not have any previous strike or abuse. I've been playing in ProfKO for years in fairplay.It would be cruel to disregard all my efforts for such a simple situation.can you please unban me

Edited by vserhat
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Ban 1

We all know what npt is.entering the town and killing your own character with spike is not npt in my opinion.if it is not repeated.even here we have seen many people with their characters from 2 races lifting and cutting their opponent with their own priest and no one was punished.only the question system was brought on it.wampires is a good player and he is not someone who will win by dealing with such simple things.I hope his punishment will be lifted as soon as possible and he will return to the game.

• Thumbs Down 3

On 1/22/2024 at 1:04 AM, vserhat said:

WaMPiReS is my account.

I just killed my karus mage once and you banned me. I was going in Karus Town with other El Morads and I could not find karus to kill that's why. I have more than  900K NP and I PK almost all day.

I do not have any previous strike or abuse. I've been playing in ProfKO for years in fairplay.It would be cruel to disregard all my efforts for such a simple situation.can you please unban me

Madem ki kesecek karus bulamadın NTS atsaydın ? Özrü kabahatinden büyük. Kill CR bitirecek diye char sokacak kurnazlık yapacak sonra gelip burda ağlayacak yok ya. Haklı bir karar. Dimyata pirince giderken eldeki bulgurdan oldun haline yan. Bir CR uğruna ya rab ne karakterler banlanıyor :D Mageni suyun orda taşın içine buglu yere sok slotta yeni başlayan adamları kes arayada towndaki çıplak charını kes oh ne ala memleket. Arkadaşa soğuk su verelim.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2