Below I'll paste a link of what's going on currently. First of as I've mentioned in Forum chat there's too many BF spots in CZ and it does not make sense at all to make this many spots and to top that a higher level BF mob spawns when you kill one. Ex: Kill Ego>Glutton spawns and so on and on... Keep in mind not everyone has a big clan to help them and some even prefer to solo. Solo players would kill Ego's and Glutton's and leave Wrath and that causes bowl to be flooded with wrath which also has agro. Greed's, Envy and Lust should be removed from CZ completely- just my opinion. Make the spot beside beast's with sloth's only or maybe as last DB just ego's but either way some changes is a must. The thing that I absolutely hate is the agro, you lure one and the rest comes and sniff you -_- I don't really get why do that tbh. You will see the clip in the bottom how I've lured just one mob with no other skills or heal casting but yet the sniffing.

P.S BF mobs has been dropping Monster Stone's like crazy which will ruin the market and also with this amount of BF mob's also will and it will BADLY. Some people like only pk and some likes to farm most of their time and of course some like both. With unlimited fragments and MS, well let's see what happens in couple of weeks shall we. 

Click the link at the bottom to see how fun it is to farm solo, and if you say find a party, oh well done that and still the same. If need proof I'll make a another clip.

Clip>>

https://files.fm/u/2cdjemcud

Below is a SS a clannie took>>

https://ibb.co/BqMLLMX

This SS above show's a Mage party using Transformation Sc (Wrath) doing a regroup to nova nova both humans and orcs. 3333 22222 11111 novaaa novaaa... Geri gel geri gel.

Thanks for reading and viewing, Hope some changes will be done. @nikos32 @GM_Phobos @GM_Ducal

Edited by GLaDiaToR888
  • Like 4

lets see how this will be in cz i know in ronark land map always more crazy in aggro

i just agree on all

well idk whos idea ever was to add any mob same day as bif realeases but now there is many frags farmed so cant realy stop it but maybe reduce some mobs for sure

• Like 1
  • KappaPride 1