* Change FT volcanic rock to Red Goblin and give one lucky one to get tp into cave would be awsome with same HP like volcanic rock , or boost Red Goblin hp to 2000-4000 and only R can kill it same as at bowl and lucky last R hit get tp into bcs just incase all rogues will try last hit spike that

* Death match maybe make every kill gives u Medal of courage Or Bravery will get more ppl into Death match .

* Change Death match map its, make it abit smaller

Those are my thoughts .

• Like 3

12 hours ago, theChaos said:

* Change FT volcanic rock to Red Goblin and give one lucky one to get tp into cave would be awsome with same HP like volcanic rock , or boost Red Goblin hp to 2000-4000 and only R can kill it same as at bowl and lucky last R hit get tp into bcs just incase all rogues will try last hit spike that

* Death match maybe make every kill gives u Medal of courage Or Bravery will get more ppl into Death match .

Those are my thoughts .

Your suggestions for dm is really well but for ft i think its not good cause even for now too many ppl going ft event 2 3 account same time if nikos do that update the farmer guys will go there with 8 account and they abuse that last mob. 

I do agree about the farmers they will get in with more than 1 account but its just 2 times a day and With R attack only and im not sure how many people in ft 68? it shouldn't be a big issue.

what i was thinking is that this might help the prices to get more reasonable with some extra wings around.

overall i like both ideas for DM and FT.

On 6/28/2023 at 11:59 PM, theChaos said:

Those are my thoughts .

Should be medal of courage not bravery award in death match. If u add bravery award in death match it gonna be 500K on merchants less people will go to bowl while its already a ghost town. 

For the rest good ideas goodjob ragnar @theChaos