Hello,

Since gems are obviously easy to get by killing Vice-Guardians in bowl, I thought adding a better kind of the original gems could be nice.

The gems should contain High-Class items and Juraid Mountain items, however boosting the chance of getting Juraid Mountain items should be increased.

I also recommend adding Silver / Ebony / Brimstone ores (Not ingots) to the mobs themselves.

Thanks,

Tomato :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Valks has been out from day one and only 10-20% which I think it's much lower has a set of +7 in this late game, I agree it should be hard but looking at the population currently that's not really helping. The idea of Ore's to be added into vice has been brought up before but I guess it's not a good idea. Couple of things should've been changed in certain farm spots that also have been brought up before but have not been changed. The only active GM that I see online now and then is GM_Phobos and at times Nikos, it would certainly be nice to see other (3) GM's doing events or just coming online to bring some attention to the players that they actually care. But considering their activity it does not look like they have any purpose and I think others see it too. I have nothing against anyone but just pointing out certain things. I love this server as I've been here for 4-5 years but sadly we're not having the same fun as before and I do hope there would be more awareness on suggestions from players. Thank you.

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 5