Merhaba! CSW DOOR BUG REPORT

Merhaba everyone:

I'm sharing a video on the most recent CSW event. 

As you can see on the video the door is bugged, as this is not the first time it happens it is crucial for every clan that holds the castle during the event.

Another thing is that a GM was there monitoring the whole event and therefore the GM can't turn a blind eye - this can be seen in the video.

I motivate everyone to share ideas to improve, fix or make the events better. @nikos32

Tesekkurler everyone!

CSW DOOR BUG

Edited by Beretta

This was discussed before. It is pointless for the doors to not spawn after castle changes owner. But still, nikos thinks they shouldnt respawn. You give no chance to the new clan that destroyed the crystal. Also, you let clans with 2-3 sins to sneak capture the castle with open doors which opposes the logic behind a "castle war".

• Administrators

If the Artifact is destroyed shortly after the inside gate is destroyed, then the inside gate does not respawn. I don't think it's a bug but more of a design by mgame in order to break the top clans' dominance. However I think that the only reason this is more common in our server it's because of the TP shortcuts that we have.