Never trade with this person. because this friend is a liar and a cheat.

as he said, we agreed on +8 raptor. but he told me 500kc is needed for selfname 7 and he has no money. and lastly i wrote this to him:

you wanna buy or no?

and hetold me no. so he said he wouldn't buy it. and he apologized to me! (please see our conversations with Mr. Nikos from the logs) you will see the same as what is written here.

and I got better offers than the ones he made me later on. reset has arrived. The server reopened and traded me. But now I've given up. because when I asked him

He said NO. And the matter was then closed.

This man has been talking about me for two days! Please do the needful. Thank you.

And we are not the same person.

Edited by RalphMSI

no. I didn't give up. I accepted first. and he said I need 500 KC for selfname. I didn't give him 500KC. for the pack.

I then asked him

You Wanna Buy Or NO ?

He said he didn't want to buy it to me and apologized to me.

An hour later he said he wanted to buy again. But I gave up now because there were better offers.

Can check the logs.

10 minutes ago, Majesty said:

Whats wrong about that i dont understand, sorry. Is there any scam issue?

Of course I didn't troll anyone.

You can check the logs.

Please muted this guy because he is unfair about me and almost all players think I am a scammer. But I did nothing. Please muted this man.

he pushed me to buy kc for very high price i told him i cant find now and i will search for normal price kc about 40-50m per 100kc

he pushed me to buy for 80m lucky me i didnt and then when i got the kc he didnt wanna trade cancled the trade and said "if you want items+20 gb"

tried to blackmail me after he trolled me and made me buy kc for him and pack my sn for nothing

thats the only scam was in here

i didnt scam at all and now that guy is mad because im telling everyone what he did to me so he try to make me the scammer in that story

shouting in moradon HugeJackedMan is a SCAMMER!!!! and posting that topic calling me a scammer when he did the scam and the troll

8 minutes ago, HugeJackedMan said:

yalan söylemiyorum ve tüm konuşmaların ekran görüntüleri bende var ve şantaj ekran görüntüsünü forumda yayınladım, günlükleri kontrol edebilirsiniz ve kc'yi geri almaktan memnun olacağım çünkü beni sn'mi toplamam için trolledi ve bunun için para kaybettim dolandırıcı troller sn'mi paketledim ve açtım, sadece paramı harcamam için beni trolledi

You're lying because you told me you didn't want to buy it.

and you apologized to me!

do not lie. liar.