Archer what u wanna do whith archers?

what is boost to archer hit mage whith 500 dmg??? and second thing some arcers speak whith gm about combo 5,3 arows and why skill 5 arows don`t enter 5 arow in player hit only 3 arows? and gm say i can fix that but is good so? what is that ? it`s not eoungh evrybody make slide when attack archer? but is fine instead 5 arow only 3  hit the player?

1 hour ago, UnKn0wN said:

what is boost to archer hit mage whith 500 dmg??? and second thing some arcers speak whith gm about combo 5,3 arows and why skill 5 arows don`t enter 5 arow in player hit only 3 arows? and gm say i can fix that but is good so? what is that ? it`s not eoungh evrybody make slide when attack archer? but is fine instead 5 arow only 3  hit the player?

About what u say i cant agree with u, i also have an archer, and all arrows working fine for me, clicking combo with mouse its insanely good and its problably the next class ill play mainly. Dmg on mages for 500 its problem of talias, not problem of ur dmg

archer is a dead class man. Unfortunately some ignorant people still complaining about the archers but they can't understand the facts.. 1,2 or 3 archers cant do anything in pk. Archers need minimum of 6 to be effective. And it's still no good. 400-500 damage to warrior is nothing.

17 minutes ago, R1TA said:

archer is a dead class man. Unfortunately some ignorant people still complaining about the archers but they can't understand the facts.. 1,2 or 3 archers cant do anything in pk. Archers need minimum of 6 to be effective. And it's still no good. 400-500 damage to warrior is nothing.

+1