Warrior and Sins Skills not work properly

As you see from Title Howling sword and Spikes,Thrust,Pierce damages is not working properly

I will explain with items and attack powers how it doesnt work everybody will be understood

I am warrior with approximately 1800-1900 Damage

And the mages item like that

Mage hat +7=27 Defense

Mage Cotton Robe +7=38 Defense

Paper Goblin Pad=25 Defense

Mage Gloves +6=14 Defense

Mage Shoes+6= 14 Defense

Kekuri Belt=30 Defense

Warrior Pendant=20 Defense

Level 72=72 Defense

27+38+25+14+14+30+20+72+350AC=590 Defense

I could not damage him more than 800.And that mage has also master 5 which is mean decreasing damage %10.It should be take 720 damage instead without any debuff

And when they got torment they will be have around 168-170 Defense at that time i can hit them 1000 with master 5 they will receive 900 damage

Howling Sword Means %300 Base Damage+200 chance of no failure

If we take without defense example 800 damage-200 no chance failure=600 damage only with howling sword with 1900 atack.Which is also mean it should be %300 boost

And if we take sins as consideration

I have one friend which he has one shard+8 and one md+8 with too many uniques approximately 1900 atack

he attacked the same mages with spike and only hitted 1000-1100 damage with master 5 mage received 900-990 damage

Think like that spike has skill which can be hit %600 damage

If we consider it like that it should be very funny. Sins should be hit this paper mages around 1600-1800 without debuff.

I hope nikos will be look after this.Because i couldn't kill others with full geared warrior.And I am farming everyday for better items.If i cant still hit properly what reasons should i need to continue play as a Melee?

@nikos32

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

https://ibb.co/RgN7bLc

As you can see this is the archer damages to mages

That mage have

Paper helm=20 def

Cotton robe=38 def

goblin pad=25 def

mage gloves=17 def

Mage shoes=17 def

FT belt 25def+5Arrow def

Warrior pendant=20def

Dual ruby ring=15+15=30 def

Wings of baba 4 arrow def

Total 20+38+25+17+17+25+20+15+15+72(level defense)+350 ac=614 defense+9 Arrow defense and also master 5 which decrease the damage %10

And got hit 1100-1200 without any debuff

I tried to hit to same mage and hitted only 750-800

Darkpursuer skill has %350 effect but there is no any guarante damage like warrior

If bowman can hit 1200, Warrior also should hit 1200 because there is always hit +200 damage

But we cant.This is another proof howling sword not working properly.Howling sword actually not Howling...

4 minutes ago, BigHunter said:

https://ibb.co/RgN7bLc

As you can see this is the archer damages to mages

That mage have

Paper helm=20 def

Cotton robe=38 def

goblin pad=25 def

mage gloves=17 def

Mage shoes=17 def

FT belt 25def+5Arrow def

Warrior pendant=20def

Dual ruby ring=15+15=30 def

Wings of baba 4 arrow def

Total 20+38+25+17+17+25+20+15+15+72(level defense)+350 ac=614 defense+9 Arrow defense and also master 5 which decrease the damage %10

And got hit 1100-1200 without any debuff

I tried to hit to same mage and hitted only 750-800

Darkpursuer skill has %350 effect but there is no any guarante damage like warrior

If bowman can hit 1200, Warrior also should hit 1200 because there is always hit +200 damage

But we cant.This is another proof howling sword not working properly.Howling sword actually not Howling...

Not true, later i will share dmg with proof

I hope you must be happier now.They boosted %50 warior and rogue.How they updated your suggestion in only 24-48 hours?Cuz they ignored and delete our topics.Our topics even werent about damage only they were for more fun.We build 1 warior which had only 2 goblin chitin and fr potion with 60 skill.This warior killed 2v1 our mages with +7 lycaon.Meteor damage was 750-850 on this no gear warrior.Finally you,your clan and some haters made them quit, Congratz! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

I hope you must be happier now.They boosted %50 warior and rogue.How they updated your suggestion in only 24-48 hours?Cuz they ignored and delete our topics.Our topics even werent about damage only they were for more fun.We build 1 warior which had only 2 goblin chitin and fr potion with 60 skill.This warior killed 2v1 our mages with +7 lycaon.Meteor damage was 750-850 on this no gear warrior.Finally you,your clan and some haters made them quit, Congratz! 

I am BiG_HUNTER32 😈

Ofcourse warrior will kill the mages you sacrificed your defense for attack.How do you think you can do Vs with warrior?

It is impossible from the start Warrior vs Mage(except for Lr mages).Because warriors have high attack power high resistance and high health.

And of course warrior will kill mages.What reasons you think mages will kill warrior in 1vs1?

Explain me all of the reasons why mages kill the warriors in 1vs1 and 2vs1,If you write detailed information like me i will read it carefully and i think about that

1 hour ago, BigHunter said:

I am BiG_HUNTER32 😈

Ofcourse warrior will kill the mages you sacrificed your defense for attack.How do you think you can do Vs with warrior?

It is impossible from the start Warrior vs Mage(except for Lr mages).Because warriors have high attack power high resistance and high health.

And of course warrior will kill mages.What reasons you think mages will kill warrior in 1vs1?

Explain me all of the reasons why mages kill the warriors in 1vs1 and 2vs1,If you write detailed information like me i will read it carefully and i think about that

You really suck,I killed our 2 mages with no gear warrior,I know why your ideas updated

16 hours ago, jacksparrow said:

You really suck,I killed our 2 mages with no gear warrior,I know why your ideas updated

Are you trying to show the proof how much idiot you can be?

I already understood that.There is no need more proof.

If you can explain like me on the top I will accept you have some little brain

But all your post about cursing and complaining without understand the base of this game

This is advice from me.Please do not play any more Knight online.This game is exceed your skills.If you do not have a buy the games from steam I can send you steam cash and you can buy yourself Pacman and Paint games.It will be useful for you. And maybe your IQ will be improve little bit

You are still young and you will have a long life in your future.It is not too late.Just give yourself one more chance to learn the basics of Gameworld

dostum bence hesaplamaların yanlış. olay o kadar basit değil. skillerdeki ek damagelerin %100 olarak eklendiğini sanmıyorum. silahlardaki elemental damage de %100 vurmaz resiste göre düşer. sana şöyle bir örnek vereyim. priest 72 helis skilinde +400 ek damage var. str vermeyen bir tank priest bile eline 2 tane dth veya smite aldığında sadece ek + elementalden 600 vuruşu var. yani tank priestin bir warriora bu şekilde ortalama 800 hasar çıkarması lazım ama bu mümkün değil. yani senin 70 skili için baz aldığın değerlerde o +200 ek hasar aslında 100 veya daha az bulunuyor.

26 minutes ago, Elysia said:

dostum bence hesaplamaların yanlış. olay o kadar basit değil. skillerdeki ek damagelerin %100 olarak eklendiğini sanmıyorum. silahlardaki elemental damage de %100 vurmaz resiste göre düşer. sana şöyle bir örnek vereyim. priest 72 helis skilinde +400 ek damage var. str vermeyen bir tank priest bile eline 2 tane dth veya smite aldığında sadece ek + elementalden 600 vuruşu var. yani tank priestin bir warriora bu şekilde ortalama 800 hasar çıkarması lazım ama bu mümkün değil. yani senin 70 skili için baz aldığın değerlerde o +200 ek hasar aslında 100 veya daha az bulunuyor.

anlamaz boşuna anlatma hocam