Hi Nikos. I recently went to the arena with a friend. Me with wario and he with assassin. sk=we tried different combinations of weapons, resists and skills.
/one of our members is Marosch. He is constantly trying something, doing statistics, etc./ we found out that the skill Scream or Leg cutting works, only if the Assasin skill light feet is not activated. on the contrary, if he already has this skill activated, Leg cutting causes his skill light feet to last as long as it lasts. while he was running around na and I alternately gave him Scream and Leg cutting his light feet was infinite, so it has the complete opposite effect of what it is supposed to have. in this case the assassins are unstoppable. could you look at it and possibly fix this bug? with thanks to Krestan_SK, member of TheFujara

• Thanks 1

legcut  skill succes rate  > Lightfeet = %5

legcut skill succes  rate  > No Lightfeet = %99

This slows down not only with the legcut skill but also with the mage ice skill ;)

If a correction is to be made, the success rate of the legcut skill should be increased while using the lightfeed skill :D