Inquiry About API for Developing an Online Farming Calculator

Hello fellow gamers,

I'm currently exploring a project idea and could use some guidance. We're interested in developing an online farming calculator for ProfessionalKO, aimed at helping players manage and distribute loot acquired during farming sessions. The game already offers an inventory listing feature on its official website, which got me thinking about the potential existence of an API.

Has anyone here come across or used an API related to ProfessionalKO for similar purposes? Specifically, I'm looking for an API that would allow access to inventory data or any related game statistics that could be used to automate the process of tracking loot acquisition and distribution among players.

Any insights, documentation, or pointers to where I might find more information would be greatly appreciated. If there are alternative methods or tools you've used in lieu of an official API to access game data for such purposes, I'd be eager to hear about those as well.

Thank you in advance for your help and looking forward to any advice you can provide!

Best regards,
Marosh