Servera master itemi atan summon staff harcinde 5 li boss atan summon staff gelebilir sadece hafta sonu haftada bir defa 24 saatliğine power up storeye koyulabilir  ve buda 3000 kc gibi bir fiyata satılabilir hem server gelirine katkı olur hemde clan aktiviteleri artar aralarında kc toplayip itemi almak gibi haftada 24 saat power up storeye koyulucaği için oyunun düzenini bozucagini sanmıyorum değerlendirirsiniz sevinirim bunun için anket açıyorum katilirsaniz memnun kalırım 

Except for the summon staff who threw the master item to the server, the summon staff who threw the 5 bosses can come, only once a week on the weekend for 24 hours, the power up can be put in the store and this can be sold for a price of 3000 kc, it will contribute to the server income and the clan activities will increase. I do not think it will disturb the order of the game as it will be placed in the power up store for 24 hours, I would appreciate it. I am opening a survey for this, I would be happy if you participate.