southcentral92 bu saygisiza gerekilen yapilsin lutfen.

First of all everything i wrote wasn't right move. I know it and im ready for my punishment.

Lets dive into it.

He just manipulated the whole situation. He made his narcist attitudes twice to me and that was the last drop of the my anger point. We got died under the Chaotic Harpy Queen because we used our drains and he got the loot that dropped Warrior Earring. He gave everyone in pt just 250 m and took the Warrior Earring but he did not gave me. I dont need your 250 M. In fact i dont need anything from you even if im about to die please dont help me... That would be so disrespectful to getting saved by people that who thinks that he is the ''SUPERIOR'' one in this server. LOL :D 

You're not the only one special, grow up. Everybody is special. Im pissed off and sweared a lot yeah. Im ready for my punishment and mind your own business from now and dont ever come close to me in game please.

You are the first and LAST person that ever  i sweared in PM.

As i said, i sweared to his family. ''IM READY TO TAKE MY PUNISHMENT'' But no racism at there. I am not the one that you can blame about racism :D  Im against all narcist people even if they from my country too. Im not a nationalist person and i've never been one :D 

About Threat situation;

Yes i threated him because i was so angry at this moment because his ''SUPERIOR ONE'' attitudes triggered me a lot so i lost my control. Its my personel hell that standing against narcist people and im still suffering exclusion from society because of standing against them and telling the truth to them. Im not dumb and heartless to hurt somebody, i got my own life it was just about to anger.

Keep your narcism to yourself dont spread around community please. Stop talking about your intelligence. Using macro to minor healing not making you intelligent, it makes you lazy  :D Im selfmade solo player with no friends, still playing with CTRL+ Right click minor and im 23 Years old. 

Anyways, i know i talked a lot but if somebody not telling the truth with clearity, i gotta explain myself to EVERYBODY in this server. Because i am the good person and im sure about myself. 

There is a screenshot below, i didn't took a SS that he sweared my family too. Im not a lifeless enough like him to took every screenshot about any words. Hope you can give up your ''I AM THE SUPERIOR ONE IN THIS SERVER'' attitudes (I dont believe you will give up about but just make one good thing to yourself and give up your narcist feelings)

https://imgyukle.com/i/yGYq2M

With All My Respect.

SouthCentral92

Edited by wuuugambino
SwearedDutch