Nerf Bifrost ring for mages (to be same as meeles)

hi,

i see that there is no clear answer regarding the Bifrost release question.

i tried to talk with some people trying to understand why some people prefer it to be released later or not being released at all. it was very weird to me because definitly Market is kinda dead and need a refresh, so as the farm spots and the missing content. always the claim against Bifrost was that Mage class will be even more OP than its now. to be honest i can understand the concern, that's why i want to suggest the following. 

Everybody knows that Mages are OP, maybe just make the elemental rings give mages same Elemental Damage bonus as meeles? why do they need to get Double bonus? i think this should be the next Poll. if you nerf the rings for mages, i believe the results for Bifrost releast questioon would be more like 80% february 20% April.

Thanks!

Wendy.

As a mage player, I haven't played Profko in previous version nor have I experienced the damage. But looking at the concern and a fix for the concern. 
What if we just lock out the rhodium + bifrost rings -> Mage BF Rings until later down the road (When people can craft BDW elemental rings, or a closer to BDE elemental rings)
Once more people have the BDW elemental rings release the rhodium + Bifrost rings for mages to be on even playing field again.
(Once again this is a rough idea IF the mage bf rings would be considered too overpowered, because we dont know how much more damage Flame rings will give and if there will be a major impact) 

12 minutes ago, ThomasScamShelby said:

Almost 200 damage more staff, 100 damage more aoe with dual mage flame rings

dude come on. i respect you but you keep looking for easy game, mages are already OP and you know that.

i played mages for 1 week and it was so easy. we had mage group with no items, set goblin, sn+6/wood stafs +8 and we did lot of nps even tho we were very bad and no experienced mages. why you can't accept the truth? not trying to nerf the mages but you should get same bonus like any other class from the rings.

mage need to pay rhodium for that better version in my opinion keep it for the flame ring or open this buff for melle too idc

But i think bdw ring  should not be avaible for mages wait till a mage have highest wings and dual bdw ring to tanky than :S

ABOUT MAGE META CRY and people go for it : what u all think if all mages are melle now how the pk is gonna look than ? 

well either 2 massive hit trains running at each other the bigger one or the better macro one will win or some tank magos still gonna decide the mega battel cuz he randomly stunned 2 priest with a shield equipped is that much moer fun to u guys???? orand ye u start a fight and from 2 other sites other partys come to jump you for me its the same shit okee mages aoe and wipe much faster but pk is gonna be pk try to adept to PK or stop playing knight online :D i see mages only for peak pk time most other day rarly an mages there maybe for isiloon

Edited by Salocin