WTH??? This event is a joke.  I do not understand how people can hit from so far away, and out pot me, when I have a good combo and also not new to the KO format.  I have played since 2006 with the Original KO.  I wish a GM would actually be in game to monitor this event... It's a joke. I don't own a pedal, or use any keyboard or mouse macros... do I NEED to in order to play this POS event? I know there is a refresh time for the pots, and there is only ONE skill...so how do people regain HP so fast and hit from so far away.  I have to KS kill in order to even get LP.  It's ridiculous

Edited by Ramses_II
  • KEKW 1

Since it's a small map and there's death's every few seconds there's some kinda bug that people can hit you from far away and you don't even see them till you're dead and they will pass you at lightning speed, i've personally seen that. Regarding some gaining HP to quick well best to record a video next time you're in DM. Can't do much without proof. 

7 hours ago, Ramses_II said:

WTH??? This event is a joke.  I do not understand how people can hit from so far away, and out pot me, when I have a good combo and also not new to the KO format.  I have played since 2006 with the Original KO.  I wish a GM would actually be in game to monitor this event... It's a joke. I don't own a pedal, or use any keyboard or mouse macros... do I NEED to in order to play this POS event? I know there is a refresh time for the pots, and there is only ONE skill...so how do people regain HP so fast and hit from so far away.  I have to KS kill in order to even get LP.  It's ridiculous

and believe me everyone knows who are those players :D That is why i am not be a participant for DM event. I feel you buddy, sorry to hear that.

• KEKW 1