4 minutes ago, SirJhon said:

I think they are 2 ppl have 4 pc  and 2 active play, other chars on macro same place 

we definitely are :).

@Ragnar Bro can u see in video i playing archer and my friend playin priest. when u came twice we can see u cuz we have lupin ( also dont use m2 in our party next time maybe its help :D )

Learn to read maybe cause i clearly said,you all were sitting on same place first,and then u started moving when i didnt accept resurrection.

Anyway how fast you realized you were reported haha,curious.

Edited by Ragnar

31 minutes ago, Ragnar said:

Learn to read maybe cause i clearly said,you all were sitting on same place first,and then u started moving when i didnt accept resurrection.

Anyway how fast you realized you were reported haha,curious.

its to easy brom, first i tp all our chars with my mage which u can see it video, second when we see any humans coming we are moving their coors to, when humans come to close my friend torment and i drain his mana so they die easy like u. And u can check my forum profile im using forum and discord so much, havent much any work atm :( 

@Recycling Bin Ragnar uploaded a video atleast watch this video omg :D there 2 makro and 1 ataker priest. makro priest using z234567 makro (Z-Malice-pt10k-db-pt960-massive-manapot and other makro pri using same makro but she z-massive-pt10k-db-pt960-malice-manapot).

this is not we first time reported in this db or this sw, when nikos want he can check all our computers again. 

2 hours ago, SirJhon said:

I think they are 2 ppl have 4 pc  and 2 active play, other chars on macro same place 

fair play that could be the case, but what if they all kill people because all are running with a auto Marco while should only be used in farming? then the topic would turn totally.

is admin rules not mine nor anybody he made the rules.

Marco pacifically was said that only a normal marco mouse are allowed using it on farming point. but then auto killing people thats a tricky response.

and as far as i can see , the healing are coming from 1 priest only. that heal standing still and on setup with a marco mouse is way too fast! 

i could actually prove to you and copy the skills he mentioned up above, and none of my skills would come out as fast as his, and i am talking about coming out from 1 priest heal 60 and duffing.

particularly standing in the same position without moving the feet with a 60heals is impossible to heal this much out .

if you know how to play priest 100% skills there's a combo to speed up all the duffs and heals, but if you were standing still it only means each skills must wait for your hands to go all the way up and down follow on next and the next skills. so to me this isn't marco at all.

• Like 1

damnnnn . you have uploaded a video yourself and you are talking about things that are not in the video. Open the video on youtube and in high quality, slow down the speed to 0.25x, you will see that there are 2 healers there, Dotsks and LadyZena..

There is a claim that 6 different clans from the same clan are macros. Anyone who can kill you is a cheater?

• KappaPride 1