• Deathmatch sprint cooldown should be same as Light Feet. It's pretty annoying getting bursted because two people spawn around you outta nowhere and by luck, you're out of sprint when you respawn.
  • Snow war event should have higher chance dropping yellow chest, Etaroth should drop yellow. Blue drops used to mean something when drops were all unique.
  • Growmaster and vrH mobs are guaranteed 5gb~ mobs and they should have random spawn rate. I see some clans camping its spawn because its static timed? It's silly and it should also have chat notification when its killed. These are pretty crucial mobs and its ironic that Blood Thief, Gilded Baron has notification and these dont.
  • Nerf the Servant of Isillion drops.(looking at you gb sellers) Buff bowl drops. How come we're suffering lack of roc,rol is weird to me.
  • 1v1 event. Afaik this was planned to come last db, could be a nice addition and maybe bravery award to winners as it makes etymological sense.

Thanks
Edited by mireska
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, mireska said:
  • Deathmatch sprint cooldown should be same as Light Feet. It's pretty annoying getting bursted because two people spawn around you outta nowhere and by luck, you're out of sprint when you respawn.
  • Snow war event should have higher chance dropping yellow chest, Etaroth should drop yellow. Blue drops used to mean something when they were guaranteed unique.
  • Growmaster and vrH mobs are guaranteed 5gb~ mobs and they should have random spawn rate. I see some clans camping its spawn because its static timed? It's silly and it should also have chat notification when its killed. These are pretty crucial mobs and its ironic that Blood Thief, Gilded Baron has notification and these dont.
  • Nerf the Servant of Isillion drops.(looking at you gb sellers) Buff bowl drops. How come we're suffering lack of roc,rol is weird to me.
  • 1v1 event. Afaik this was planned to come last db, could be a nice addition and maybe bravery award to winners as it makes etymological sense.

Thanks

Good you made this topic.

I agree with everything you say here except the 1v1 event which i really don't give a care about its unskilled and boring i prefer to see 8v8 and 2v2 tournaments.

Anyway back on topic. There been like 20-30 players that already suggested to remove isiloon servants or put them in the bowl forrests also the dark mares in eslant have the same drops as the colony zone ones there is even mages solo farming them and getting 30 monster stones in a single night.

Growmaster and VRHnegative should be spawned randomly in bowl like rainbow goblin. And make the mobs walking in bowl more usefull or spawn some death mares with exceptional weapons+1 drops something like that.

Eslant & Hell Abbys are a big meta and Colony Zone is a meme.

48 minutes ago, TheLegendaryVsGamblerS said:

I agree with everything you say here except the 1v1 event which i really don't give a care about its unskilled and boring i prefer to see 8v8 and 2v2 tournaments.

Uhm yeah, bp 1v1 is very fun so there was an oversight on the matter. In the last db, it was also meant to be 2v2,4v4,8v8 in the event.

Edited by mireska