Hi, I am not sure if this is the right place to open this ticket but I have experienced a very ominous trickery and I need your help to recover my lost money + I am pretty sure this type of behavior should be either punished or flagged somehow because I know for 99.9% of the people who are playing this game its the type of player that always have been frowned upon.

I dont want to get into personal details an I am not going to give any names or whatever but I have everything documented and I can provide what proof is needed(screen caps and whatnot).

So this person thinks he can just put same items into a vendor with the same price except one of them in between is 1 digit more and tricks you into buying it. He swindled my 63million coins by doing this and I am here to just ask from GM's kindly to not enable this type of behavior. I am angry enough to look for compensation but its another thing to discuss and I believe and hope this will be taken care of.

I am sorry to hear about it. This has been happening long since 2003 when i used to play back in USKO. Its a common scam method (along with trade one where people show a certain + items, cancel and while trade again throw a different one). We ourself should be present minded while we buy/trade these stuff.

ALso the game has already provided confirmation if you really want to buy an item for that price, where the end user need to click in order to purchase that item from merchant.

9 hours ago, io_oi said:

I am sorry to hear about it. This has been happening long since 2003 when i used to play back in USKO. Its a common scam method (along with trade one where people show a certain + items, cancel and while trade again throw a different one). We ourself should be present minded while we buy/trade these stuff.

ALso the game has already provided confirmation if you really want to buy an item for that price, where the end user need to click in order to purchase that item from merchant.

in usko you can not do that kind of scam.Even if you see any merchant players who try to scam like that take the screen shots and send the reports section.They will be punished via TOS.

But this is profko and you just need to careful.You are right about that

17 hours ago, BigHunter said:

in usko you can not do that kind of scam.Even if you see any merchant players who try to scam like that take the screen shots and send the reports section.They will be punished via TOS.

But this is profko and you just need to careful.You are right about that

oOi havent played usko since 2005; things have changed i guess ;d