New suggestions even you don't ever bother or don't care sobs 🥲

1- Offline Merchant

only can be buy with KC and cant be merchant ...so people need to buy with kc..maybe help server a lil money

and help to show moradon looks merrier

2- Buy Merchant

3- Remove Weight Increase/redis/ressurect scroll and green chest from Cr event and replace with ebony, ingot or brimstone instead

4-the merchant token ...can u please make it changable to 100 or 200...so damn boring to click one by one...what the need of token 1 2 or 3 btw 🤔

Thank you and please consider

• Thanks 1
  • ClapClap 1

Oh and i forgot...I hope there is option to change mage rings to another element

60 gb and 180 gb is not a joke...to resell is hard cos its only can be use by mage

and I hope u didnt nerf light mage anymore bcos of new items full of resistance and the accesories +1 and soon valkyrie..

I told you this because my friend bought my mage ring for 180gb and at first people still stun a lil but now so hard to stun people with staff skill and he wanna change to flame.

Light mage has lose its function..and its weird because scream and leg cut works perfectly.

Thanks again and pardon my grammar.