low fps and integrated gpu problem

i know many of you have laptops with intel+Nvidia gpu so game never works on nvidia. thats why many of you experiencing low fps problem cuz of it. there is no fix for that but there are some ways.

1. if you connect second monitor to hdmı and disable laptop monitor game will use nvidia gpu cuz secondary monitor uses nvidia

2. if you dont have monitor you can try with TV before launch game. if you adjust resolutions correctly after you disconnect TV game will pass to laptop monitor and keep running on nvidia gpu without problem.you can do same thing with second monitor also.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

pek çoğunuzda intel+nvidia ekran kartı olan laptoplar var ve oyun hiç bir zaman nvidia üzerinden çalışmaz. bu yüzden en iyi laptopta bile fps sorunu yaşarsınız çünkü oyun dandik intel gpu kullanır. bunun bir çözümü yok ama bazı yollar var.

1.eğer hdmi girişine 2. monitör bağlarsanız ve laptop monitörünü devre dışı bırakır veya kapatırsanız oyun nvidia ile açılacaktır çünkü 2.monitör nvidia üzeriden çalışır

2.eğer monitör yoksa TV yi bağlayıp aynı şeyi yapabilirsiniz.eğer çözünürlüğü ayarlayabilirseniz TV yi çıkardıktan sonra oyun laptop ekranına geçecektir ve nvidia üzerinden çalışmaya devame edecektir.monitörden oynamak istemiyosanız aynı şeyi yapabilirsiniz.

if this solves your problem send me code for 1k KC cuz i saved your misarable life

Edited by Elysia