Should Change Colony zone map to Ronarkland.?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. For better pk it should be change to this map https://prnt.sc/v46e06 ?

• Yes, it should change.
    • No, it should stay like this.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/29/2020 at 09:00 PM

Are you fucking GM or admin or something , Know your place kid before jumping into topic with your nonsenses , They boosted the mages twice already cause we were right , any blind kid regardless you can see that see map doesn't fit the PK style anymore , 300 players fighting between trees and my FPS goes from 90 to 10 or so once i step into the fight and no objects to hide from ArchersKO . Again if you unskilled punk who knows nothing about KO don't jump into topics . and unsless you're the one i'm poiting my comment to just keep yourself quiet . 

3 hours ago, Dinosaur said:

Are you fucking GM or admin or something , Know your place kid before jumping into topic with your nonsenses , They boosted the mages twice already cause we were right , any blind kid regardless you can see that see map doesn't fit the PK style anymore , 300 players fighting between trees and my FPS goes from 90 to 10 or so once i step into the fight and no objects to hide from ArchersKO . Again if you unskilled punk who knows nothing about KO don't jump into topics . and unsless you're the one i'm poiting my comment to just keep yourself quiet . 

I think you get 10 fps, because your pc is just shit, shitty arab egyptian homo ibne loser insecure faggot gfkys lol

• Haha 1

Just now, Dinosaur said:

Pm Dor.

If you said drama about 10 years ago, then I would agree with you since we were just kids in our early 20s, but saying that we're here to cause drama now is just a self defense mechanism on your part simply because you don't want to deal with the problem. Most of us from the clan are in our 30s, and while at times we still have some immature people, we have no need for drama. We already have enough of that in our real lives with our family, wives, kids, or work places. To us, this game is a relaxation mechanism, and when you're trying to use up the little time that you have to play the game... you don't want to log and be playing against people that are an advantage. I personally couldn't care less that we lost CSW, nor do I care that whoever has it keeps it, but I do care that people are alternating files to make themselves at an advantage. Seeing through walls is an advantage. If you are comparing it to using the minimap, then why not let them continue using the mini map and take away the seeing through walls that's not suppose to be in game. Now, you're muting everyone that's opposing your opinion. You're going down a wrong road man, and it's sad seeing something that has such a great potential to be ruined

hey @Jiggy On Saturday at 17 hours in Peru, while playing with my priest and farming, I decided to take out my items purchased with kc (pathos glove, wings, cospre set, autoloot) to keep them in my inventory of Luferson, to later enter with my magician ( which is in the same account) and to be able to do experience and farm (using of course, the items that I keep in my inventory) big was my surprise, when I went back in and my items did not appear, and additionally the money that I kept was not saved either , It was 1,600k that were not saved, then every item that entered disappeared, that's the least of it, what did bother me was the items that I bought with kc, because obviously it is an investment (I point out that my donations have been twice to the game) you will understand my discomfort about this topic, and in the photos that are in the forum I just want to attest that if I bought the items and that it would be very silly to think that I sold or deleted them. I wait for an investigation of the subject, and if nothing can be done, I will be reimbursed the kc spent to re-buy the items that I have lost due to a system error and not mine. Thank you

15 hours ago, Dinosaur said:

lol not to mention this topic was made and supported while we were playing mages. what a retard