Mrsgodzilla (Talking about killing and being proud of it)

All his DEMON words started because of we did not attack isiloon. And he wrote 1 thing something like ''Your country has low iq'' or something like. Its not the thing that offended me im not nationalist. But the screenshots below are really crazy and pathetic at the same time. He is the worst person that represent Isreali people. 

jwv1wr6.png 

cam880z.png

I got no offense against Israeli people in fact i have a friend too.

There was a Friend named A7X, Holla at him if he is reading it :) He is from Israel and he was a friend of mine. So there is a screenshot that the respect between him and i. 6l8x5a2.png

• KEKW 1

its always funny to see how pro terorrists who supported and celebrated the October 7th massacre provoking israelies in pms and then pretend like a victims and posting specific parts of the chat.

as an israeli who served in the israeli army, i will tell you that we are proud to fight for our countrey and defend our people. we are sad for the loss of the innocent people on the palestinian side (but there are not so many innocent people there), most of them supporting Hamas and the terror. as long as the Palestinians people target is to destroy and kill jews instead of creating better life for their children we will keep fighting. the fact is that if Palestinians will drop the guns there will be no war, if israel will drop their guns there will be no israel.

better for you all keep politic out of the game, religion drive people crazy.

Edited by Wendy

Ive seen how this conversation started at "Normal chat" and i saw what u said about Israeli country no doubt u`ll get those comments.

You`re trying to blame others and make excuses and as Israeli i`ll tell u same as Wendy did. Israeli soldiers doesnt kill "innocent" people in gaza just for fun or for hated like Hamas isis did. show me 1 more country all over the world who let terrorists live inside them for ages.

Be sure Israeli people will protect thier country by words or acts , and as far as i saw in the chat not just Mrsgodzilla pmed u , others also did and if we were kids like u , we were taking SS and posted it here but well ... we are 30+ and doesnt have time for bullshit 😏 

Cya.